We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Our Q&A a Day, a three-year journal that asks you and your partner a question every day of the year (including "What does your partner's laugh sound like?" and "What do you want more than anything?"), so you can see how your answers compare and how they change over three years' time.
3. An adorably affectionate set of elephant salt-and-pepper shakers, because you're trunk in love.
4. A plush heart, because they already have yours (but giving that one a hug is anatomically problematic).
5. A personalized engraved metal wallet card so your feelings about them will always be close to their heart (or at least their butt).
6. An insulated picnic bag — equipped with two acrylic wine glasses, two napkins, a corkscrew, a bottle stopper, a cheese knife, and a cutting board — to make ~romantic picnics~ even easier than ordering Seamless.
7. What I Love About You, a pocket-sized, fill-in-the-blank book so you can give them a mushy piece of your mind with 50 prompts, including, "When we are apart, it makes me happy to think about _____," and "If you were a holiday, you'd be _____."
8. A bamboo tray for serving the most romantic meal of them all: breakfast...IN BED.
9. A book of love poems by Rumi, because sometimes the feelings are so strong that only a poet can truly capture them.
10. Long-distance touch lamps, which sync to Wi-Fi and change color when one is touched, so you can give yours a tap and let your far-flung cheeseball know they're on your mind.
11. A romantic French cooking class you two can take together to give you some actual fromage with your proverbial cheese.
12. A BuzzFeed Homesick candle that captures the very scent of ~love~ (roses, candy hearts, holding hands, and love letters, per the product description), so love will be in the air everywhere you look around.
13. A plush Pusheen cupid, for an adorable upgrade to the cheesy classic "teddy bear holding a heart."
14. A set of delightfully punny mugs, for double the pleasure and double the cheese.
15. A customized framed diorama, the perfect tribute to the love of any Potterhead couple who lives for being a little dorky together.
16. The World's Most Romantic Destinations, a travel book with 50 destinations worthy of The Bachelor, so you can plan your next visit to the Fantasy Suite together.
17. An otter-ly adorable throw pillow perfect for a playful couple (whose couch is their river).
18. A delicate necklace with a message spelled out in Morse code beads so you can tell them how you feel in multiple languages.
19. A pair of silhouette prints to commemorate the greatest movie romances of all time (Kate Winslet and those hats, obviously).
21. OR a bouquet of corgis that says, "You're more cor-geous than any flower."
22. A heart-shaped umbrella to make their heart sing (in the rain).
23. A customizable photo clipboard that's the perfect blend of cheesiness and sweetness for couples whose love story began on their phones.
24. A heart-shaped box of assorted chocolates, which is a classic for a reason.
25. A pair of spoons that will whisper sweet nothings when it's too early for you both to form words.
26. A pretty pair of heart-shaped earrings, so thoughts of you will always be near.
27. Heart-shaped bath bombs infused with rosebuds for the mushiest, most romantic bath in the history of human hygiene.
I don't know about you, but my favorite tennis score is love-love.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.