11 Amazing Books You Can Read On Kindle Unlimited
THIS IS NOT A DRILL: Kindle Unlimited is only $0.99 for three months!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
The word "binge" has kind of a bum rap — it suggests weekends wasted in front of Netflix (no judgment, obviously) or eating to the point of "Whyyyyyy??" But, thanks to Amazon's Kindle Unlimited, there's a new binge in town: the book binge.
1. All seven(!!!) Harry Potter books, which will have you saying, "Accio Kindle!" whenever you're forced to put it down.
2. The Super Easy Vegan Slow Cooker Cookbook: 100 Easy, Healthy Recipes, for people who want to save money, time, animal products, or any combination thereof.
3. You Have The Right to Remain Innocent, a primer on your rights in the face of police interrogation (and why they're so important).
4. The Sun and Her Flowers, Kaur's second collection of poetry, for anyone who loved Milk and Honey.
5. The Handmaid's Tale, Margaret Atwood's gripping dystopian novel about a wildly repressive theocracy that was once the US.
8. Beneath a Scarlet Sky, a historical novel based on the true story of an 18-year-old Italian man who joins an underground railroad to help Jews escape...until a unique opportunity to spy on the Nazis presents itself.
10. Alex & Me, the true story of the friendship between a scientist and her parrot (and what it taught us about animal intelligence), which you'll definitely want to read if you like pets more than people.
11. Cat's Cradle, a must read for anyone who loves Vonnegut, apocalypse fiction, sci-fi, strangely prescient satire, or laughing through the fear.
You, bingeing hard on books:
Get three months of Kindle Unlimited for $0.99 (but hurry — the offer's only good till July 31!).
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.