We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Welcome to Tasty's ultimate gift guide — a collection of over 30 of our favorite gifts from pots and pans, to cookbooks, to monthly sprinkle subscriptions.
To make things easier, we broke this guide into four categories — under $20, under $50, under $100, and over $100 — so there's something for every budget. We also included some of our favorite items from our own collection, because who wouldn't want to be gifted new pots and pans?
So, are you ready to do some holiday shopping? Let's go!
1. A 12.5-inch pre-seasoned cast iron skillet because every serious cook needs one in their kitchen.
2. The Tasty Ultimate cookbook for people who want to learn how to cook basically everything.
3. A set of two nonstick baking mats that are perfect for baking holiday cookies on.
4. Black cocoa powder so the baker in your life can make the blackest cake ever.
5. A three-tier cooling rack so you can bake a million cookies at once.
6. A bottle of spicy honey they can drizzle over just about anything — from pizza, to chicken, to ice cream.
7. A digital kitchen scale for the serious baker in your life looking to take their desserts to the next level.
8. Cravings: Hungry for More for fans of Chrissy Teigen's first cookbook who are literally ~ hungry for more. ~
9. An 11-inch non-stick grill pan for your apartment-dwelling friends who don't have space for an outdoor grill.
10. A five-pocket knife roll for the traveling chef in your life so they can literally "pack their knives and go."
11. Reusable bee's wax coated paper for the chronic user of plastic wrap.
12. A collection of four fancy salt varieties to take their cooking (and baking!) to the next level.
13. A three-piece cookie sheet set with four cookie cutters to make next-level holiday cookies.
14. A monthly sprinkle subscription box for people who can never have enough sprinkles.
15. An immersion blender to make cooking easier and cleaner — especially for people who make homemade soups and sauces.
16. Now & Again by Julia Turshen — a book that'll teach them how to reuse leftovers and give them a whole new life.
17. A magnetic in-drawer knife organizer for the organized cook in your life.
18. A mini food processor that makes quick work out of vegetable prep.
19. A round pizza stone so they can make restaurant-quality pizza at home.
20. Ottolenghi Simple — a cookbook filled with simple, Middle Eastern-inspired recipes that come together in no time.
21. A textured rolling pin that makes impossibly beautiful cookies with minimal effort.
22. Israeli Soul by Michael Solomonov for people looking to make easy and delicious Israeli food at home.
23. A DIY pullman loaf kit so they can learn how to make delicious bread at home.
24. A groovy oil slick cocktail kit for people looking to party in style.
25. A compact spice kit containing cardamom, curry leaves, Ceylon cinnamon, and 12 other spices.
26. A Tasty holiday sweater that's perfect for all your winter parties.
27. A handheld kitchen torch to toast marshmallows and make perfect crème brûlée.
28. A quality six-inch chef's knife that will last a lifetime.
29. A quality pasta machine for the ambitious cook in your life.
30. A fancy (and stylish!) apron that will make them look super legit.
31. An Instant Pot so they can finally start making all those recipes you've saved...
32. Or an Air Fryer that gives you a crispy, deep-fried texture without having to actually deep-fry anything.
33. A double-sided cutting board that's sturdy enough to last a lifetime.
34. An immersion circulator for the curious cooks who want to start cooking sous vide at home.
35. An 11-piece cookware set that has just about every pot and pan you could possibly need.
36. A water-proof iPhone case so they can text their mother cooking questions without worrying about spilling tomato sauce on their phone.
37. A Tasty One Top so your loved ones can set up a kitchen anywhere they go.
38. A sleek Dutch oven that's perfect for slow roasting your favorite cozy winter recipes.
39. A giant 30-piece cookware set that comes with a Google Home Mini so they can cook while listening to your favorite Tasty recipes.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.