We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Welcome to Tasty's ultimate gift guide — a collection of over 30 of our favorite gifts from pots and pans, to cookbooks, to monthly sprinkle subscriptions.
To make things easier, we broke this guide into four categories — under $20, under $50, under $100, and over $100 — so there's something for every budget. We also included some of our favorite items from our own collection, because who wouldn't want to be gifted new pots and pans?
So, are you ready to do some holiday shopping? Let's go!
1. A 12.5-inch pre-seasoned cast iron skillet because every serious cook needs one in their kitchen.
6. A bottle of spicy honey they can drizzle over just about anything — from pizza, to chicken, to ice cream.
7. A digital kitchen scale for the serious baker in your life looking to take their desserts to the next level.
8. Cravings: Hungry for More for fans of Chrissy Teigen's first cookbook who are literally ~ hungry for more. ~
9. An 11-inch non-stick grill pan for your apartment-dwelling friends who don't have space for an outdoor grill.
10. A five-pocket knife roll for the traveling chef in your life so they can literally "pack their knives and go."
12. A collection of four fancy salt varieties to take their cooking (and baking!) to the next level.
15. An immersion blender to make cooking easier and cleaner — especially for people who make homemade soups and sauces.
16. Now & Again by Julia Turshen — a book that'll teach them how to reuse leftovers and give them a whole new life.
20. Ottolenghi Simple — a cookbook filled with simple, Middle Eastern-inspired recipes that come together in no time.
22. Israeli Soul by Michael Solomonov for people looking to make easy and delicious Israeli food at home.
32. Or an Air Fryer that gives you a crispy, deep-fried texture without having to actually deep-fry anything.
36. A water-proof iPhone case so they can text their mother cooking questions without worrying about spilling tomato sauce on their phone.
39. A giant 30-piece cookware set that comes with a Google Home Mini so they can cook while listening to your favorite Tasty recipes.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.