1. This leftover prep that the PM closer "saved" for the next shift.
2. This horrifying label that is ripped, off-center, blank, and creased.
3. When a shoemaker stocks your entire fridge with TIED prep bags.
4. When a prep cook doesn't take the time to peel a damn label off.
5. This knife that has been seriously abused.
6. These unorganized bowls thrown into a careless and clinging mess.
7. This all to familiar cling wrap scenario.
Twenty minutes of cutting, unrolling, and peeling will only lead to disappointment.