20 Of The Best Travel Mugs You Can Get On Amazon
People are passionate about travel mugs, ok!?!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A vacuum-insulated 16oz travel mug made with a 100% leak-proof slider lid and a cork coaster base that will protect all the surfaces you place it on! Can't believe you've been coasting through life without this!
2. A Klean Kanteen designed with a double wall stainless steel that'll keep your drink hot for up to 10 hours and iced for up to 30. I just kant believe it.
3. A steel tumbler that'll hold 12oz of your favorite chilled beverage for up to nine hours. No more wineing about your warm drink.
4. A stainless steel mug that looks like a camera lens. Be careful though, your friends will want to steel it in a flash.
5. A dishwasher-safe Stanley mug designed so you can press the open button and sip with one hand! It remains unclear if the man in this photo is Stanley, but he LOOKS like a Stanley.
6. Or a more rugged vacuum-insulated Stanley mug. It'll stay hot for 24 hours, cold 24 hours, and iced for 120 hours.
7. A ceramic tumbler with a sleek modern design to elevate your morning coffee, because you're drinking out of actual art.
8. A stainless steel tumbler that'll match the brightness of your summer pedicure. We're talking hot pinks and blues that'll bring even more sunshine into your day!
10. An adorable mug for when you want to take cuteness with you wherever you go! (even though you already have yourself! Look at you!)
11. A camp-style, vacuum-insulated travel mug with a hip vintage aesthetic that meets modern design. Don't worry; you don't have to actually go camping to buy this.
12. A stainless steel mug that'll come with everything you need: you get a dishwasher safe straw, transparent lid, and cleaner pipe. Nothing to mean mug here.
13. A 64oz Yeti rambler designed with a twist off handle cap and a coat of color that is guaranteed not to chip. Did I mention it's made of kitchen-grade stainless steal?...Oh look at me, I'm rambling.
14. A bamboo tumbler with a tea infuser so you can leaf all your "Is this going to be cold by the time I want to drink it?" worries behind.
15. A Contigo auto-seal mug engineered with a leak- and spill-proof lid so when you aren't sipping, it's not dripping. It'll have your seal of approval in no time.
16. A stainless-steal bamboo mug designed with a rustic wooden handle and air-tight lid. Bam! No more spills.
17. A colorful ceramic mug that'll keep your drink at the temp you want longer and your countertops safe from damage, thanks to its silicone base.
18. A water bottle for anyone who wants their beverage to stay cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to six; plus, this has a coat of color that condensation won't sweat through.
19. A thermos you can keep in your purse or backpack without fear of leakage — aaaaand you can disassemble it easily for cleaning!
20. And finally, a travel mug to end all other travel mugs: Asobu Frosty's Beer-2-Go to keep your beer tasting as chilled as when you pulled it out of the ice chest! It also has a bottle opener built-in and if you remove the top it can also keep cans chilled till the very last sip!
Much mugs, very travel!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.