18 Of The Best Eye Creams You Can Get On Amazon
Eye think you'll really like these!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. LilyAna Naturals Rosehip Hibiscus Eye Cream brightens, firms, and hydrates your under-eye and doesn't contain any parabens, artificial colors or fragrances.
2. Baebody Eye Gel reduces puffiness and dark circles under (and around) the eyes and is cruelty free.
3. Olay Total Effects 7-In-One Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream smoothes fine lines and wrinkles when massaged into the skin...and without being greasy, because it's oil-free and fast-absorbing.
4. Neocutis Lumière Riche Bio-restorative Eye Balm is a luxury option that is great for lessening the (visible) effects of stress with an patented ingredient called "Processed Skin Cell Proteins." It's basically just a bunch of (expensive) science for your face! Those results don't lie tho! 👀
5. Kenkō Botanics Cell Renewing Eye Gel promotes elasticity and firmness by absorbing quickly for those of us constantly on the go.
6. La Roche-Posay Redermic C Eye Moisturizer delivers plenty of vitamin C for fuller, plumper, and vibrant under-eyes.
7. Majestic Pure Retinal Eye Cream adds a retinol cream into your skincare routine, helping reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation. It's also cruelty free!
9. Derma E Hydrating Eye Cream goes toe to toe with pricier brands, with ingredients like hyaluronic acid and Pycnogenol which helps to tone and rehydrate skin. Oh and it's 100% vegan and cruelty free!
10. Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream is the perfect sized tube for travel. And it has cruelty free ingredients like clary sage, which can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
11. RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Eye Cream uses Hexinol technology which targets dark circles, puffiness, dryness, dull tone, and wrinkles.
12. e.l.f. Illuminating Eye Cream is an affordable option that minimizes dark circles and hydrates the skin with skincare favorites like jojoba, vitamin E, and cucumber!
13. Body Merry Day-to-Night Eye Gel combats under-eye puffiness and dark circles overnight with a cruelty-free formula and ingredients like hyaluronic acid and vitamin C.
14. Bee Naturals Queen Bee Peeper Keeper Eye Balm is doing the most when it comes to moisturizing oils: it's got olive, jojoba, sunflower, avocado, sesame, and carrot seed!
15. Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream releases essential oils into the skin along with hyaluronic acid to make your skin feel awake and ready for the day.
16. 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream nourishes and awakens the under-eye with organic coffee beans. It's a great anti-inflammatory for morning puffiness.
17. Mario Badescu Olive Eye Cream provides extreme moisture through ingredients like olive oil and cocoa butter.
18. Supergoop! Eye Cream with Oat Peptide enriches the under-eye area with minerals while protecting the skin with SPF 37 (plus it's vegan and cruelty free).
Those before and after shots tho...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.