Here’s What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: African black soap, a pair of Adidas Superstars, and a children's book entitled, Go The Fuck to Sleep.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A trail camera designed to capture images and video of wildlife poking around your property. I know it might be hard to find it in this picture, what with all the high-tech camouflage going on, but trust me, it's there.
2. A bottle of Tend Skin that will treat post-shave irritation like ingrown hairs, razor bumps, and razor burns. It can be a really hairy situation when your skin starts to flare up post-shave!
4. A pump bottle of fractionated coconut oil you can add to other moisturizers or lotions or use alone as an odorless massage oil. 100% pure coconut oil—that's nuts!
5. A pair of computer reading glasses that will block out UV and blue rays as well as unwanted glare. The debate over screens being bad for us can be polarizing. Let's play it safe and protect the only eyes we've got!
6. A copy of Go The F--k to Sleep by Adam Mansbach you might never read to your actual children... but you will be very tempted.
7. A bottle of aloe vera gel to soothe sunburns, rashes, or itchy and dry skin. Say aloe to your skin's new best friend!
8. A pair of water shoes designed with breathable, fast-drying material to make any outdoor adventure less...moist?
9. A jar of fragrance-free Burt's Bees belly butter formulated with cocoa, shea and jojoba butter to keep your skin healthy and smooth during pregnancy — and beyond.
10. A bottle that will store and measure out the perfect amount of kitchen oil for you! Olive a good kitchen gadget!
11. A jar of O'Keeffe's working hands cream to treat dry and cracked skin by creating a protective moisturized layer that hydrates, heals, and protects skin over time.
12. A baby shusher specially designed to stop babies crying. It induces a calm state through rhythmic shushing or "utero noises" for 15 or 30 minutes at a time.
13. A one-pound block of natural African black soap made in Ghana. Once broken into multiple soap bars, it can be used to help treat eczema and acne. Those before and after pictures have me bubbling with excitement.
14. A pair of Adidas original superstars to offer a retro style and a super comfortable addition to your everyday outfit.
15. A baby nasal aspirator that will make removing sinus build up as easy as stealing candy from a baby (except it's snot)!
16. A jar of translucent setting powder by Coty Airspun anyone looking for a lightweight and smooth finish to their makeup look will love!
17. A compact, high powered Nutribullet made with a sleek design that will blend in with the rest of your kitchen.
18. A two-pack of facial wipes guaranteed to make your skincare routine that much faster. Simply wipe your makeup off and finally crawl your ass into bed!
19. A portable pop-up play-pen (say that five times fast) for your little ones so they can have fun in the sun!
Me after putting every last one of these into my cart
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.