We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Tonymoly's I'm Real is the three-layered sheet mask you'll reach for after a long day. Each layer is soaked in a water, oil, and lotion essence for maximum hydration.
2. Nature Republic's Super Aqua Cream combines a variety of 30 marine plant extracts and Polynesia lagoon water to provide a luxurious yet affordable moisturizer! Look at that packaging too.Water you still doing here? It's going to sell out!
3. Skinfood's Black Sugar Mask exfoliates your pores as the Brazilian black sugar glides across your skin. Did I mention it hydrates too? Sweet.
4. Etude House's Sleeping Pack moisturizes your skin overnight thanks to one of its main ingredients, baobab water, which is rich in vitamin C, potassium, and magnesium.
5. Tonymoly's Panda's Dream mascara keeps your lashes freshly coated all day long and protects your makeup by not smudging underneath your lid! Should you get this? Pan-DUH!
6. Peripera's Ink Velvet lip tint is packed with jojoba oil that keeps your lips hydrated and of course, adds a pop of color! Inkcredible!
7. Cosrx's Good Morning Gel Cleanser gently washes your skin without striping away your natural oils.
8. Etude House's Bubble Tea sleeping mask is packed with black tea gel, which helps to rid your skin of blemishes and reduce puffiness overnight. This is tea you don't want to spill.
9. Tonymoly's Lip Patch is packed with vitamin C and bearberry leaf extract so you can kiss cracked lips goodbye!
10. Cosrx's All in One Cream helps to repair damaged skin with a formula made up mostly of snail secretion filtrate. Say goodbye to slow healing blemishes. Ain't nobody got slime for that....Snailed it.
11. The Face Shop's Rice Water Oil removes makeup and cleanses your skin with jojoba and rice oil, leaving your face moisturized but not greasy.
12. Tonymoly's Panda's Dream is an adorable powder compact that will help keep oils at bay throughout the day.
13. Sulwhasoo's Gentle Cleanser foams as you rub it into the skin removing, dead skin cells in the process!
14. Tonymoly's Egg Pore Pack is formulated with bentonite clay and egg shell powder that can minimize pores and suppress oil production! Eggsactly what I need.
15. Missha's Time Revolution Treatment contains purple barley and ion fermentation to activate intense absorption of moisture deep into the skin. This is for anyone out there feeling T H I R S T Y.
16. Innisfree's Green Tea Cleansing Foam is packed with amino acids (hello rich green tea formula!), which can help your cells produce more collagen, giving your skin a tighter look and feel.
17. The Face Shop's Rice Water Bright Cleansing Wipes are a convenient on-the-go way to remove makeup without causing irritation from harsh chemicals found in other makeup removers.
18. Etude House's Clear Nose Kit removes the junk from you pores in three quick steps, which is all I have time for at the end of a long week tbh!
19. Tonymoly's Panda's Dream Sleeping Pack is packed with bamboo shoot extract and lavender to lull you to sleep with the perfect amount of overnight moisture for your skin.
20. Tonymoly's Cat Wink Pack acts as a touch-up powder for throughout the day fixes. When do we want less oil? Right meow!
21. Innisfree's It's Real Squeeze Mask is made with fresh squeezed kiwis and is formulated with tangerine, green tea, cactus, orchids, and camellia leaves that slowly absorb into the skin — perfect after a long day!
22. The Face Shop's Jeju Volcanic Scrub Foam has volcanic ash from Jeju Island, and it removes dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling brand new. I lava the sound of that!
"Take my money!" - You
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.