23 Amazing Products With Over 1,000 Reviews On Birchbox
To the left to the left, everything you want in the Birchbox to the left.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A black mascara equipped with a wand designed to separate, lift, and curl your lashes to the GODS! The wand also has specially designated sides for your upper and lower lashes.
2. A skin exfoliant with jojoba, aloe vera, and chamomile that will sooth your skin as the exfoliant will clear away dead skin cells, leaving you with fresh skin underneath without all the irritation.
3. A hair protectant packed with argon oil for saving your hair from the sun along with any heat damage from styling your hair regularly. It also smells i n c r e d i b l e.
4. A papaya enzyme exfoliator that buffs away dead skin cells while also calming the skin with ingredients like coconut, aloe vera, and vitamins B and E.
5. A 5-in-1 firming moisturizer perfect for anyone who's tired of all the meticulous steps in their current skincare routine. Like, seriously, I just want to crawl into bed already! This cream can be used as a moisturizer, serum, neck cream, eye cream, and face mask!
6. A texture spray filled with the mineral zeolite for a more natural voluminous look. The sea buckthorn berry (the smell of *actual* angels) helps protect the hair and give it a sun-kissed shine.
7. A body cream inspired by Indonesian healers who used candlenut oil as a method of infusing moisture back into skin. Ideal for anyone who suffers from dry skin during the harsh winter months.
8. An exfoliating body scrub that you'll probably be tempted to eat because of its sugary goodness smell. Refrain, and just rub all over your body instead!
9. A deep sleep pillow spray made of pure essential oils like patchouli, lavender (my fav!), and chamomile. It's about damn time we invested in our beauty sleep again.
10. A face peel you simply leave on for three minutes, then as you wash it off, your dead skin cells come with it! It's a truly gross (yet equally mesmerizing) experience. Thank you, SCIENCE!
11. A pack of hydrating collagen eye pads that'll be the perfect under-eye remedy for the day after pulling an all-nighter "studying".
12. A congested skin serum ideal for anyone looking for a hard-working spot treatment or if you have oily or acne prone skin.
13. A luxurious body and hair oil loaded with floral rose hip and shea oils to give moisture back to wherever you need it most.
15. A dry shampoo to rid your hair of oil after a long workout sesh (or a few days without washing your roots). Showers are soooo 2016.
16. A deep pore cleanser made with Brazilian clay that foams lightly to cleanse your pores without drying out your skin.
17. An all-in-one lactic acid treatment that, no, does NOT come with that lovely cup of coffee, but it WILL wake up your skin and have it looking radiant as if it did!
18. A BB cream with a perfume and oil-free formula that evens out skin tone for a dewy subtle coverage.
19. A beach wave spray for anyone who wants that windblown summertime look without having to fly all the way to California. Unless you already live there, in which case I hate you, I am cold.
20. A luxury tanning lotion that won't leave you with a streaky and unnatural look. This lotion adds the tan gradually and moisturizes as it works into your skin!
21. A leave-in hair treatment formulated with roucou oil to fight cell damage from UV radiation and heat from any styling iron you might use day to day.
22. A blendable lightweight CC cream that works as both a primer and foundation (unless you're more of a full coverage QUEEN). Plus, it has an added SPF of 35 without being oily.
23. A moisturizer specially designed for the sky (don't worry, it works on the ground too). Frequent flyers will know that your skin can get irritated and especially dry 30,000ft up in a metal tube! Try this for a refreshing mid-flight pick me up the next time you travel.
Me slowly realizing Birchbox has affordable beauty products!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.