22 Amazing Products With Over 1,000 Reviews On Amazon
A game of Bananagrams, swimsuit cover-up, Breville juicer, and 19 other products on Amazon that hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people absolutely *adore*.
1. A game of Bananagrams that'll have you racing against your friends to make on-the-fly crossword grids. The goal is to get rid of all your tiles first — your competition won't peel too happy about it.
2. A 10-piece, synthetic makeup brush set for anyone looking for an all-in-one deal. This set includes a wide variety of brushes, a brush cleaner, and a beauty sponge! The fact that this set is so affordable is the highlight of my day.
3. A gel fiber pillow that will help keep your allergies at bay, thanks to its mildew-, dust mite-, and mold-resistant material.
4. A summertime beach cover-up versatile enough to wear out on the town! Need something bright and happy to wear this spring? We've got you covered.
5. A lightweight vacuum cleaner with one-pass technology, so you can spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying the results! Nothing sucks more than a shitty vacuum...wait...
6. A classic steam iron complete with seven temperature settings and an automatic turnoff feature that goes into action after eight minutes of nonuse. Phew! Now that's a feature I can handle.
7. A stack-and-twist set of storage jars so you can divide your powders, snacks, and sweets and bring them on the go in a convenient package.
8. A pair of quick-drying water shoes designed with a flexible mesh top and a rubber base perfect for anyone whose sole joy in life is to have fun on the water!
9. A digital kettle that'll not only heat your liquids to a desired temperature, but will also keep them at that temperature for up to 60 minutes. Tip me over and pour me out *whenever you damn please*!
10. A backpack equipped with just the right amount of pockets (inside and out) for all your things to stay organized. Wherever you're going and whatever you're doing, just remember, you got this in the bag.
11. A smart toaster oven to heat your food according to what kind it is. So if you're baking cookies, it doesn't blast them with heat to cook a chicken — and vice versa!
12. A Calvin Klein bralette with light support for a comfortable wear every time. Sit back, relax, reklein, and rest those tatas!
13. An over-the-door rack for your caps so they stay off the floor and in mint condition! Hats off to whoever thought of this one!
14. A dishwasher-safe Breville compact juicer with a custom cleaning brush for the hard-to-reach spots.
15. A pack of 24 washcloths made of 100% looped terry cotton so it absorbs as fast as it dries. I'm just trying to soak in the price!
16. A bottle of shampoo formulated with oils like argan, avocado, and jojoba, making this shampoo basically a conditioner too! Always here for a two-in-one.
17. A liquid lip that will last all day without transferring, smudging, fading, or drying out your pout.
18. A snap-on strainer built to fit on round pots, pans, and bowls of all sizes! Such a helpful tool that won't be a strain on your wallet.
19. A hair-cutting kit ideal for first timers, as it comes with eight different sized comb guards that correspond to matching colored buttons on the device. Now you can remember which lengths work best for you!
21. A pack of Clorox disinfecting wipes that will make on-the-go cleaning so much easier with just one swipe. I mean, look how clean her kitchen is!?
22. A propane grill for anyone who loves camping, road trips, or even tailgates! It ignites with just the touch of a button and folds up into a manageable size for transportation.
How many things do I order daily from Amazon?
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.