We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A microfiber mop that'll tempt you to cheat on your current mop and bucket of water.
2. A stainless steel cleaner not intended to clean the man of steel. You still need to shower, buddy.
3. Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser to make everything you're avoiding cleaning brand new again! So go ahead and tell all your other sponges, "I don't want no scrub."
4. A power scrubber that'll quickly replace the ratty old toothbrush you were previously using to clean the crevices in your home.
5. A daily spray for anyone who physically shudders at the thought of having to actually clean their shower.
6. A Scrub Daddy sponge designed to remain tough on stains when dry and soft on dishware when wet!
7. A lightweight vacuum that'll suction all the stuff right out of your carpets on the first pass, thanks to its brush design that rotates down into carpet to grab every last crumb. This vacuum sucks...but like, in a good way!
8. A heavy duty stain remover made for removing even the toughest pet stains, because even the good boys have accidents sometimes.
9. A tile scrubber that'll have your shower scum begging for mercy. But that's what they get for invading your shower.
10. A steam cleaning mop for anyone who respects results like these! This is just a bunch of hot air.
11. A multi-surface everyday cleaner formulated with a light, lingering scent you'll enjoy after each use, but won't overwhelm your nostrils!
12. A soft-bristled broom designed to remove just about everything from your upholstery and carpet. That includes pet fur, dirt, and lint.
13. An almond-scented cleaner for anyone who wood go nuts at the thought of having clean floors.
14. An adhesive remover intended to get rid of residue left behind by stickers, labels, gum, glue, mean people, etc.*
15. A lightweight power scrubbing cleaner that'll act as the equivalent of laundry day for your carpeting. It's also designed to dry as you go with its heated-air nozzle!
16. Microfiber towels for anyone who would like to break up with Bounty. Amicably, of course.
17. A disposable toilet cleaning kit to clean the crap outta your toilet bowl. Literally.
18. An angled broom perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, plus the little corners of your home. Hooray!
19. A dual-sided sponge so tough on food stains, you'll want to take a moment to soak in how well it cleans.
20. A Swiffer Sweeper starter kit that will capture dirt, hair, and dust. BRB, swiftly throwing out my old mop.
21. And an all-purpose squeegee because you'll want your windows and tiles looking ~squeegee~ clean.
*me cleaning my room with all these new products*
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.