1. The KNAGGLIG box: Use it as a plant pot holder or stack 'em to make a bookshelf:
2. And those EKET cabinet cubes can be stacked and combined to make for a doll house, night stand, or de facto dresser:
3. The MOSSLANDA picture ledges work for storing your spices and displaying books and mags:
4. And the RÅSKOG utility cart isn't just for drink cart purposes — they're also ideal for the bathroom, kitchen, and crafts:
5. The trusty ol' LACK side table can be stacked in all kinds of ways:
6. And if you have two RAST 3-drawer chests, give them a fresh coat of paint and then use them to make a desk:
7. Plus, the EKBY ALEX shelf makes for a v. sleek desk or floating vanity:
8. And we're into using the BEKVÄM kitchen cart as a sewing table or bathroom cupboard:
9. Even if you're not a celeb with a shoe closet, you can pretend to be, with the tall BILLY bookcase:
10. And then you can line up the shorter BILLY end-to-end to make it look like one big expensive shelving unit:
11. And finally, use the BEKVÄM spice rack to also simplify workspaces and cleaning closets:
Got an IKEA dress-up hack of your own? Leave yours in the comments below!
This post was translated from French.