We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A plaid flannel shirt that's a popular dupe for Tay's iconic Evermore coat so you, too, can go trekking through the woods living your best cottagecore life.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Heather Braga says, "As seen above, I treated myself to this flannel this fall. It's super soft, true to size, and a lovely color for fall/winter. I'd suggest sizing up if you'd prefer an oversized look — I'm wearing a medium and it's a bit more fitted. It looks cute with jeans or leggings and is definitely already a staple in my wardrobe."
Promising review: "The perfect flannel for Swifties! This comfy flannel is so roomy, so soft, and easy to wear so many different ways. Taylor Swift fans may recognize this particular pattern as the perfect compliment... Evermore < 3" —Brandi F.
Get it from Old Navy for $39.99 (available in sizes XS–XL).
2. A waterproof, smudge-proof liquid eyeliner stamp so you can draw that cat-eye sharp enough to kill a man even if your shaky hands tend to struggle with creating the perfect wing.
Promising review: "Amazon makes all things possible, even the perfect winged liner. I’m speechless. I’ve never been able to do winged liner in the 30 years I’ve walked the Earth. This product is amazing, it’s seamless. Literally, it’s foolproof. Not to mention it has great staying power, it’s very dark, and hasn’t smudged all day. I seriously wasn’t expecting to like it this much, you’ve got a customer for life!" —Taylor
Get it from Amazon for $13.48+ (available in four styles).
3. A lyrical 2023 calendar because as we all know, Taylor cares a *lot* about dates, and this cute little bb will let you keep track of them all. It has a ton of cute details to it, such as special notes on album release anniversaries and, of course, her birthday on Dec. 13.
Ally Makes Magic is a small biz based in Jacksonville, Florida, that makes a variety of pop culture-inspired merch, including some truly incredible Taylor things! Special shoutout to this mirror decal that says "I polish up real nice."
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Heather Braga says, "I ordered this calendar the moment I saw it because... why not??? The illustrations are as beautiful as Taylor Swift in the 'Bejeweled' music video (if you know, you know) and the monthly themes are absolutely spot-on for Swifties. Seriously, I nearly cried when I discovered November's 'All Too Well' theme. However, my favorite part is the specially noted dates throughout! Every album release (up to Evermore) is written in the calendar! Sorry for the spoiler, but there are also adorable lyrics appropriately sprinkled throughout that you won't be able to help but squeal over. For example, January 1st reads, 'I'll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year's Day' and September 12th says 'Dinner w/ Este.' You can find me counting down the days to January so I can break this beauty out and stare at it next to my desk. It's what Taylor would want, right?"
Promising review: "This calendar is even more than I expected! I love the details on the dates of when albums were released. The song quotes work perfectly. Bought for my friend and can't wait to give it to him!!" —Julie porter
4. A striped top that looks like it could have been part of Taylor's "Midnights Mayhem with Me" wardrobe with its vibrant retro design that, truly, never goes out of style. Pair this with some matching corduroy pants and you'll really be channeling Midnights-era Tay.
Promising review: "Great striped top with retro flair. I absolutely love this shirt! I've already worn it several times since it arrived in the mail a few weeks ago. It fits true to size, is very comfortable, and easy to style. Definitely a new wardrobe favorite." —Tori Radday
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and eight patterns).
5. And speaking of corduroy pants, because they've been such a staple in Taylor's Midnights era style: A pair of high-waisted corduroy jeans perfect for mixing and matching with all your vintage tees and retro-inspired tops.
Taylor rocked a very similar pair of high-waisted corduroys from Urban Outfitters in this promotional pic — those exact ones are sold out, naturally, but this other pair from UO will give you a similar look! Note: Reviewers say these run small, so you may want to go up one or two sizes!
Promising review: "Okay okay okay. These are the BEST pants in the entire universe. I wear them at least three times a week, they go with EVERYTHING, and the fit is so good. I love a wide leg that still complements the waist, and this is it! One of my favorite purchases ever." —emsf
Get them from Urban Outfitters for $69 (available in six colors and sizes 24–34).
6. A pack of six clear vinyl record shelves so you can put your Taylor Swift vinyl collection on full display, including all those Midnights special editions you bought 🙃. You paid good money for them, so you might as well use them as wall art too!
7. Or, if wall space is limited, a record display shelf for holding whatever album you're spinning so it's easily accessible, or to display your current fave. It comes with two Command strips for mounting!
Record Racks is a small business in Austin, Texas.
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Ali Faccenda says: "This is my second shelf from Record Racks since I moved and had one up on my wall in my childhood bedroom. It's one of my fave ways to display my records and doubles as a fun wall piece. It's such a conversation starter and def want to get a bunch of these for my friends for the holidays this year. It easily applies to the wall with Command strips (these are provided for you) and your installation is complete!"
Like Ali, I also have this record shelf (in metallic gold) and love it!! In my NYC apartment, I don't have a ton of extra wall space to display the entire T. Swift collection like some fans do, so I love having this lil' shelf to display whatever record I'm vibing with most at the moment, or whatever feels seasonally appropriate. Every time it features in my Insta stories, I get friends asking where I got it!
8. Pat McGrath's Legendary Wear Matte Lipstick in Elson 4, aka the *exact* shade Taylor is wearing in the "Bejeweled" music video. This vibrant blue-ish red comes in the form of a liquid matte formula, with a velvety feel that's not overly drying. Reviewers say it holds up well throughout the day, including eating and drinking!
Pat McGrath (aka "Queen Pat") confirmed on Instagram this was the shade used as part of Taylor's dazzling "Bejeweled" look! With multiple references to red lipstick in her music (plus, you know, an entire era named after the color), it's clear Taylor's love for a bold red lip is still alive and well...so you should probably have at least one go-to shade in your collection.
Promising review: "I've been lusting after Pat McGrath's makeup and when my trusted red finally hit pan, I knew it was time. Y'ALL. Throw away all of your red lippies, this is the one. It slides on thick and matte, and dries quickly, though there is a light smudge (NOT transfer!) that can happen if you're not careful. I ended up falling asleep after applying and the lipstick mostly held true, with a few light red smears around my face (I am a very active sleeper). When I take off my makeup, I don't get that dreaded red residue that looks like I've chugged Hi-C fruit punch to the face. I'm sure I'll want to come back and write more but for now I'm in love, I'm in love, I am IN LOVE!" —IzzyIzbourne
Get it from Sephora for $32.
9. "Moondust" holographic nail polish from Mooncat — paint this clear top coat over dark blue or black nail polish for a stunning Midnights mani, similar to one Taylor featured on her Insta story right before the album's release!
Mooncat is a woman-owned, vegan, and cruelty-free small business founded by Michelle Lin. Get a closer look at some of the shades in this TikTok from Michelle herself, who shares that she wasn't allowed to wear nail polish growing up and that she started planning Mooncat when she was 20 years old.
Promising review: "Most clear glitter top coats I've tried in the past have been chunky and overbearing on the amount of glitter per coat. I was so happy to find that this glitter top coat provides a lovely brilliant finish without being dramatically glittery after one coat. If you're looking for a heavy glitter finish you'll want to apply two to three coats of this, but if you like a soft glitter like me, one coat is perfect." —Jo
Get it from Mooncat for $13.
10. And some holographic body glitter that'll come in handy for tour or the local Swiftie dance party — either way, you'll walk in the room and make the whole place ✨ shimmer ✨.
You'll get two 10-ml pots of glitter, and it sticks on very easily according to reviewers! Dust some on your cheekbones or collarbones, use it on your nails, incorporate it into your eye look, or rub some into the part in your hair — it washes off easily in the shower!
Promising review: "We love this glitter! We were nervous since we went a little glitter-happy when applying, but it came off very easily. Also, it sticks on VERY easy. I don’t recommend dumping glitter on someone’s face (it will stick even if you don’t apply the glue — maybe because of our sweatiness). Colors were vibrant even at night." —Yessi
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in six colors).
11. A sticker to put on your laptop, phone, water bottle, and anywhere else you can think of to hopefully spark a conversation with someone so you can go off about why "Cruel Summer" should have been a single for Lover.
Reillywalter is a Cincinnati-based artist on Redbubble that makes cute sticker designs.
If you buy any 10 stickers, you can get 50% off your order, so check out these other fun Taylor Swift-inspired stickers to add to your cart!
12. Or a whole pack of Taylor Swift-themed stickers (you'll get 200!!) with references across her whole catalogue up through Evermore. There are some genuinely cute designs here!
The photos above are heavy on Folklore and Evermore, but the pack contains stickers from 1989, Reputation, and other eras too!
Promising review: "By far the best purchase I’ve ever made on Amazon. So many options for stickers. Obviously there are a lot of them, so I have plenty left over. But I can put them anywhere I want and share them with friends. They’re so fun! And great quality." —Ashley Popour
Get them from Amazon for $10.99.
13. An embroidered Fearless sweatshirt if your love story with Taylor's music goes allll the way back to 2008 — and lucky for all of us, we now have HER version of this iconic album. So why not have the sweatshirt version while you're at it? It's soft, it's cozy, it's minimalist — I don't know how it gets better than this.
Three Thirteen is a woman-owned small business! Check out their full shop for more designs, including recent ones for Midnights!
BuzzFeed Shopping Editor Heather Braga has this lovely sweatshirt and says: "A handful of us have ordered pieces from Three Thirteen and have nothing but positive things to say about this woman-owned small business. My fellow BuzzFeeder Emma Lord didn't have to do much convincing to get me to add one of these beauties into my cart shortly after hers arrived. The Fearless one is the second to join my collection :wink:. I absolutely live in these crewnecks! The best part about this shop is that you can have the embroidery done on an array of items — sweatshirts, tees, hoodies, or a long sleeve. The quality is fantastic and I'll be living in mine while scream-singing 'Mr. Perfectly Fine.'"
Get the crewneck from Three Thirteen for $47 (available in unisex sizes S–3XL and 10 colors, as well as in T-shirt and hoodie styles). You can view the designs up top, then scroll down to pick what color sweatshirt you want, then it'll take you to a page to select your size and design for embroidering!
14. Or an oversized tee with a college-style design that, at a glance, might have a few people thinking you attend some obscure school called Folklore in Rhode Island. I mean, one can never have too many comfortable, ultra-soft T-shirts!
Cruel Summer Company is a woman-owned small business based in Beverly, Massachusetts, that sells pop culture-inspired merch.
Promising review: "I love this shirt!! It shipped so fast and I love the super cute packaging she did and the little card it came with. Love the color, the material is so soft, everything is perfect!" —Alix Craft
15. A dainty necklace so you can wear your S.O.'s initial on a chain 'round your neck — not because they own you, but because they really know you. (Taylor reference aside, this would be a really cute piece for layering!)
Promising review: "I am always on the lookout for inexpensive, on-trend pieces and this is perfect. I have been wearing it daily for at least a month and don't take it off to shower. The finish has remained perfect and the chain intact. You can change the length for easy layering. It is a bit on the shiny side, but so are the rest of my dainty layering necklaces so they look nice together. One side has the stamped initial and the other is plain and can be worn with either side showing if you don't want the initial in view." —PAB
Get it from Amazon for $12.95 (available in 26 styles).
16. A replica of the "Lover" snowglobe for your Taylor Swift shrine so it's always close by when you need to explain how each room represents a previous album and how Midnights is the starry night sky and the house is finally complete which represents the closing of a chapter and—
13 Shop Co. is a small Etsy biz formed in 2021 to provide Swifties more affordable alternatives to original merch, and with attention to detail in mind.
Promising review: "Honestly cannot get over the quality of this snowglobe. Not going to lie, I actually think it’s better than the OG!! And definitely a better buy than resell prices!! Honestly a Swiftie must-have and best snowglobe on the market!!!" —Rebecca Skinner
17. A tote bag that'll let you carry around all your baggage — I mean physical baggage, not the kind that comes up when you're listening to "Maroon" and remembering a past relationship. 🙃
18. And a "Lavender Haze" soy candle handmade with lavender wax and glitter that you can burn on sleepless nights when you're in your feelings.
It contains notes of chamomile, lavender, rosemary, white sage, cedar, and sandalwood.
Gold Thread Candle Co. is a California-based Etsy shop offering homemade soy candles, sweatshirts, totes, mugs, and more.
Promising review: "Product was as advertised, and came quickly with lovely presentation!" —Laura
19. Command strips — hear me out — because in an Elle essay, Taylor listed it as one of the lessons she learned before turning 30: "I definitely would have fewer holes in my walls if I’d hung things that way all along." And who are we to trust if not Dr. Swift herself?
"This is not an ad. I just really love Command tape." —Taylor Swift, and also my apartment walls. In all seriousness, this stuff is a *must* if you're a renter, and you should keep it on hand for all those spontaneous wall art purchases. Don't let your Midnights poster cost you your security deposit!
Promising review: "Hung an entire gallery wall with these and the medium-sized ones. Easy to remove and reposition with the Velcro and also easy to completely remove with no marks left on walls. I will use these for most everything going forward." —TJRUNS
Get a pack of 18 from Amazon for $10.99
20. A sequin bomber jacket that looks ripped right out of the 1989 tour wardrobe — we might not have that album's Taylor's Version yet, but you can wear this while you wait.
FYI, if you have Amazon Prime Wardrobe you can give this a spin before you buy it!
Promising review: "Perfect for a Taylor Swift look and transitioned to wearing out for an evening. I got lots of compliments and felt comfortable in it. The sequins kind of snag against each other when you move around. The small fit great, but I don’t think it would stand up to much more than light wear." —Mike
Get it from Amazon for $46.99 (available in sizes S–XXL).
21. An abstract art print if you want to deck your walls with some Taylor-inspired art, but in a way that doesn't scream "SWIFTIE" to everyone who walks in (I feel you). This piece is as beautiful as the song it's referencing, especially if you believe in the concept of fate.
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Rylee Johnston says, "I own two Taylor Swift prints from this brand and am absolutely obsessed with them. The material it's printed on is nice and thick and it's a total conversation starter. Every person that comes to my apartment always asks where I got them. I'm so excited to add more to my collection — I could honestly plaster my walls with their art and be totally in awe."
Promising review: "She’s so beautiful!!! I LOVE this print! I love also that’s it’s a subtle Taylor Swift thing where like, if you know you know, but it’s also just generally so beautiful and well made." —Karla Villanueva