1. Dress comfortably but still maintain a professional look with dressy yoga pants.
2. Silence the drone of the engines and sleep easier with noise-canceling earbuds.
3. Pass the time with a cheap tablet loaded with all your movies and shows.
4. Catch up on your queue of novels with a Kindle.
5. Block out your neighbors and keep your head warm from drafts with a hoodie pillow.
6. Stop your feet from falling asleep and keep circulation going with some compression socks.
7. Learn a new skill, or solve a Rubik's cube to pass the time.
8. Use an anti-theft carry-on bag to give you some peace of mind.
9. Condition your surroundings and do your nose a favor with a portable humidifier.
10. Top off all your electronics with a portable battery for those times that you get a seat without a plug.
11. Dress comfortably and keep a travel sweatshirt for those spontaneous naps in the terminal.
12. Keep your ears comfy and warm with some flat sleep headphones.
13. Stay hydrated when waiting for your flight with a collapsible water bottle.
14. Freshen up your mouth in the bathroom before you land with some travel brushes.
15. Make watching movies easier on your tray table with a tablet stand.
16. Slip some more flexible shoes on when you're at your seat.
17. Reduce the pressure change on your ears by using some altitude ear plugs.
18. Wear layers and keep a light, packable jacket around for those cold connecting flight delays.
19. Swap out your laces with stretchable ones so you can scoot by easier in the security check line.
20. Shut out all lingering light with a sleep mask for when your window partner won't put down the damn shade.
21. Roll all your cables and electronics into a single organizer so you don't have to dig through your carry-on.
22. Nip jet lag in the bud by using some supplements to help regulate your sleep.
23. Stop your skin from cracking in the dry air with a travel-friendly skin repair kit.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.