We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about the best things they've bought on Amazon that are under $10. Here are some of their discoveries:
1. This oh-so-cute laptop sleeve that'll protect you from unavoidable bumps.
2. These Korean honey butter chips—a lovely idea for the more adventurous palate.
3. This reading light to help you keep reading that next thrilling chapter in your sci-fi novel.
4. These nasal dilators that'll help reduce snoring and improve your breathing.
5. A LED lantern able to transform into a focused flashlight when you need a narrow beam.
6. This classic Casio watch that does exactly what you need and stands the test of time.
7. This odor eliminator for soaking up even the most stubborn dog smells.
8. A multifunctional pen that does double duty as a stylus.
9. A foot cream to rejuvenate your cracked skin (down to the roots).
10. This ring adjuster that'll get those loose rings to fit juuuuusst right.
11. A 10-foot charging cable for your phone, so you don't have to huddle near the power socket.
12. This shark-shaped pet bed that'll surely make your best buddy feel more at home.
13. A pack of coffee candies with a spot-on cappuccino flavor.
14. This mug warmer for keeping your favorite beverage at just the right temperature all day.
15. These grass-like pens to create a lawn of color when gathered together.
16. This yodeling pickle—just one of those weird joyful things you want to keep around you.
17. These elastic laces to turn your favorite pair of kicks into slip-ons.
18. This fruit fly trap that spells death for the peeving pests.
19. A detangling brush designed to tackle even the nest-iest of hair.
20. And a whole god damn pound of bobby pins so you'll never worry about leaving them around.
Make sure to follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter for your chance to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts!
The comments used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.