1. A "bean bag" that's actually a creative way to contain all your kid's loose stuffed animals.
2. An accent stool for keeping smaller objects out of sight with its inner storage compartment.
3. A bench with the ability to convert to a picnic-like table when you need surface space.
4. A reclining sofa that shifts into a bed for spontaneous overnight guests.
5. A mirrored cabinet you can swing open to reveal a jewelry organizer.
6. A chalkboard coffee table that converts into a table tennis set for spontaneous matches.
7. A convertible desk — it makes for the perfect homework station.
8. A set of three tables you can use separately...or stacked up (to make a cabinet).
9. A flexible side table that flips up into a perfect laptop stand.
10. A headboard with cubbies on the side to contain your books and drinks.
11. An accent futon chair you can easily fold out into a respectable bed.
12. A modular wooden shelf that can hold a bike and adapt to whatever else you want to put on it.
13. A lift-top coffee table for bringing your laptop to a better working height.
14. A fold-away wall desk that creates a convenient amount of space wherever you might need it.
15. A coffee table able to transform into a full dining room table in seconds.
16. A patio table you can pull up to reveal a hidden cooler.
17. A patio bench that provides functional storage and isn't an eyesore.
18. A ladder chair combination that's there for you when you need to reach that top shelf.
19. And a 4-in-1 crib that changes into a full-size bed when your kid grows up.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.