17 Helpful Things That'll Make Sleeping On A Plane Suck Less
Solutions to sleeping on a plane that won't be such a pain in the neck.
3. A super soft wrap-around pillow designed to hold your neck in the most ergonomic position during rest.
4. These inflatable footrests for taking the pressure off your legs and reducing the risk of deep vein thrombosis.
11. These noise-cancelling headphones to let you hear your favorite podcasts or calming music over the roaring engine.
15. This cuddle-able wedge pillow that'll give you a lot of flexibility in how you want to position yourself.
17. These refreshing wipes—when you finally wake up from your sleep, they'll make you freel right as rain.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.