1. This set of steel wool—the easiest way to stop rodents from chewing their way through the gaps and crannies of your home.
2. A pack of 1500 live ladybugs to rid your garden of aphids, mites, and other plant predators.
3. This venus flytrap that'll be more than happy to accept donations in the form of flies and spiders.
4. This fruit fly trap that's odorless (and doesn't actually look like a typical ugly fly trap).
5. An effective mosquito repeller to put a 15x15 foot zone of protection around you when you're in your yard.
6. This bug zapper that's a swift and effective way of purging fly storms after someone isn't careful about shutting the door quickly as they go in and out of the house.
7. This squirrel-proof bird feeder to fling off any rodent looking for an easy meal.
8. A convenient magnetic mesh door that'll act as an effective first line of defense against insects.
9. This air-powered salt gun that uses regular table salt as ammo to knock out agile flies.
10. A motion-activated sprinkler for spooking off any critters roaming about your backyard.
11. A motion-activated porch lamp to scare skittish animals off your property.
12. This simple cage trap that's ideal for humanely catching and releasing any small rodents pestering your home.
13. Or this timeless mouse trap.
14. A non-toxic trap to attract wasps, carpenter bees, and mud daubers—it'll make your deck area a safer place.
15. These solar powered sonic mole repellents that can cover up to 7,000 square feet.
16. A huge set of cedar storage accessories to keep moths and mustiness from your closets.
17. This bear-tight trash can that's actually been tested by bears and can take a grizzly beating.
18. A cheap-but-effective fly magnet that's basically hell on earth — but for flies.
19. This weather stripping to make your home more efficient and also keeps those creepy-crawlies from getting under your door gap.
20. A wasp and hornet spray able to reach those nests that are 20 feet above the ground.
21. This adjustable window screen that'll allow you to cover up your windows that don't have any protection.
22. A plug-in bug trap for luring in any flying suckers within a room.
23. This effective place-and-forget roach bait that targets their nests and can eradicate whole colonies.
24. Or—when all else fails, or a situation looks like it's gonna get out of hand quick—a pro. Call one.
However we can't do anything about the pests that live next door...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.