24 Things That'll Tell Pests To GTFO Of Your Home And Yard
Some pests can be pretty darn cute cute.... but not when they're in your home.
1. This set of steel wool—the easiest way to stop rodents from chewing their way through the gaps and crannies of your home.
3. This venus flytrap that'll be more than happy to accept donations in the form of flies and spiders.
5. An effective mosquito repeller to put a 15x15 foot zone of protection around you when you're in your yard.
6. This bug zapper that's a swift and effective way of purging fly storms after someone isn't careful about shutting the door quickly as they go in and out of the house.
8. A convenient magnetic mesh door that'll act as an effective first line of defense against insects.
12. This simple cage trap that's ideal for humanely catching and releasing any small rodents pestering your home.
14. A non-toxic trap to attract wasps, carpenter bees, and mud daubers—it'll make your deck area a safer place.
19. This weather stripping to make your home more efficient and also keeps those creepy-crawlies from getting under your door gap.
21. This adjustable window screen that'll allow you to cover up your windows that don't have any protection.
23. This effective place-and-forget roach bait that targets their nests and can eradicate whole colonies.
24. Or—when all else fails, or a situation looks like it's gonna get out of hand quick—a pro. Call one.
However we can't do anything about the pests that live next door...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.