3. This creation, named the McChoco Potato, is set to hit Japanese McDonald’s locations on Jan. 26. The fries will come drizzled with both white chocolate and “chocolate with cacao flavor.”
4. McDonald’s shared the news via Twitter, where it received mixed reactions.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.