3. This creation, named the McChoco Potato, is set to hit Japanese McDonald’s locations on Jan. 26. The fries will come drizzled with both white chocolate and “chocolate with cacao flavor.”
4. McDonald’s shared the news via Twitter, where it received mixed reactions.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.