3. This creation, named the McChoco Potato, is set to hit Japanese McDonald’s locations on Jan. 26. The fries will come drizzled with both white chocolate and “chocolate with cacao flavor.”
4. McDonald’s shared the news via Twitter, where it received mixed reactions.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀