1. Visit “Wat Phra Kaew” (The Temple of the Emerald Buddha)
2. Experience the Chulalongkorn University campus
3. Experience Thai traditional massage at “Wat Pho”
4. Visit “Elephant’s World” Elephant Sanctuary
5. Visit Chinatown “Yao Warat” and try street food
6. Learning about “Mental Healthcare in Thailand”, “Western vs Eastern Medicine”, “Battling against HIV/AIDS in the 21st Century”, and more!
7. Visit “Khlong Lat Mayom”, local floating market
8. Thai Boxing workshop at CU Sport Complex
9. Shopping at Chatuchak - the world's largest weekend market
10. Reconnecting with our Thailand delegation friends!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!