1. Joyce Carol Oates at Strand Bookstore
2. Judd Apatow at The Museum of Modern Art
3. Zadie Smith on Greene Street
4. Ron Padgett at The Kitchen
5. Francine Prose at The Museum of Modern Art
6. Joan Didion at Barnes & Noble in Union Square
7. Louis C.K. on MacDougal Street
8. Sofia Coppola at The Museum of Modern Art
9. Jonathan Safran Foer at The Museum of Modern Art
10. Reggie Watts in Etsy Store on Greene Street
11. Alain de Botton at Cooper Union
12. Anthony Bourdain at Metropolitan Pavillion
13. Daniel Handler at The Museum of Modern Art
14. Don DeLillo at The Museum of Modern Art
15. Malcolm Gladwell on Prince Street
16. David Sedaris on E. 2nd St.
17. Paul Auster at Barnes & Noble in Union Square
18. Adrian Tomine at Canal Street Post Office
19. Ira Glass at The Symphony Space on Broadway and 95th St.
Jason Polan is the creator of numerous projects including Every Piece of Art in the Museum of Modern Art, An Entire Bag of Popcorn, and Every Person in the Phone Book. His art has been exhibited all over the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia and has appeared in the New York Times, The New Yorker, The Believer, and ARTnews. Jason has created projects for Jack Spade, Warby Parker, Levi's, and The Ford Foundation and is a member of The 53rd Street Biological Society and The Taco Bell Drawing Club. Originally from Michigan, Jason now lives in New York City.
To learn more about Every Person in New York, click here.