21 Things Under $30 That'll Help Your Room Feel More Elegant
Build a space that's fit for royalty on a peasant's budget.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A faux fur rug because it's so soft and fluffy you'll be able to see what it feels like to dip your feet into luxury — EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
3. A woven sun mirror that's so beautiful, no one will believe that you DIDN'T drain your bank account to have it.
4. An antique-inspired table lamp so you can add a delicate, vintage vibe to any corner of your room and make you feel like you're living in a fancy French farmhouse.
6. A simple, sleek shelf — it'll make you want to buy a bunch of fancy things just to display on it.
8. A vintage-style jewelry box to hold all your little knick-knacks AND look super cute while doing it.
9. This fancy, shmancy, pearl-filled makeup brush holder that Marilyn Monroe would've added to cart yesterday.
10. A wire wastebasket — it's equal parts adorable and functional because, yes, even your garbage is going out in style.
11. This monogram wall decal with an elegant, engraved leaf pattern to add a ~personal~ touch to your space.
12. An elegantly designed clock perfect for making sure you're never late again, because it's so pretty you'll be staring at it ALL the time.
14. A modern, rose gold picture frame that may not be made out of actual gold, but it's the next best thing.
15. This glass terrarium case because it's made specifically to give your candles or small plants a fabulous home of their own.
16. And these tiny Himalayan salt candles to fit beautifully in your terrarium case. Can you smell the elegance?
17. Geometric pillar candles that are simultaneously sophisticated and soothing to look at (say that five times fast).
19. Some lavender linen and room spray that'll help you slumber like royalty. A few spritzes on your pillow can create a sleep-inducing environment, or you can spray it throughout your room for a posh, fresh feeling.
20. A faux fur throw because winter is coming and who says you and your room can't look warm AND cute at the same time???
21. And this picture-perfect wall print of houses in Portugal so pretty it'll make you feel like you have the money to travel to Portugal — and vacation there forever.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.