We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Saturday Skin Waterfall Glacier Water Cream quenches dry, thirsty skin with Iceland moss extract, so your skin looks and feels hydrated for hours.
2. Tree Hut Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter uses Shea butter in an ultra thick and creamy formula to restore the moisture in your skin. Thank u dry skin, next.
3. Majestic Pure Brown Sugar Body Scrub simultaneously lifts away dry, dead skin and pumps moisture into your skin thanks to ~10 different natural oils~. The devil works hard, but this body scrub works harder.
4. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm smooths cracked, dry lips without leaving your mouth with a sticky or greasy feeling. Instead of licking your lips for moisture to no avail, you'll want to carry a tube (or five) in your bag.
5. Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation gives you a smooth, glow-y complexion without emphasizing any dry patches. It's formulated with the needs of normal to dry skin in mind, so you can stop silently praying that no one notices the rough patch on your chin.
6. Skederm Snail Jelly Sheet Masks come SATURATED with a hydrogel that's enriched with snail secretions, which FYI, are known for their hydration properties.
7. Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Oil relieves the tightness that you often feel with dry skin. And if you're worried about potentially turning your shower into a slip 'n' slide, reviewers say that the product (thankfully) doesn't leave your shower feeling greasy or slick.
8. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes remove makeup, give your skin a much-needed refresh, and restore smooth, soft skin with help from its added vitamins. FINALLY, you can rid your face of foundation AND moisturize at the same time.
9. Puracy Natural Body Wash nourishes your skin since it's free of moisture-zapping sulfates. The foamy lather and the bright, citrus-y scent will leave you feeling refreshed and squeaky clean.
11. Tarte Radiance Drops add a healthy glow to your makeup, and easily absorb into your skin to hydrate it with Vitamin E, coconut oil, and jojoba oil.
12. Lavinso Foot Exfoliation Peeling Mask might finally rid you of those pesky, hard-to-moisturize dry patches and callouses. The skin on your feet will slowly peel off over the course of one to two weeks, but then you'll be left with skin smoother than a baby's bottom!
13. O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Foot Cream transforms stubbornly dry, cracked skin into feet that feel silky smooth. The ultra concentrated formula is made to penetrate even the thickest, roughest skin to deliver relief.
14. KNC Beauty Lip Masks target dry, dull lips and hit them with a nice dose of rose flower oil for moisture. Added bonus: the hyaluronic acid in the masks helps make your lips look more plump.
15. Glossier Moon Mask uses sweet almond oil, honey, and aloe to soothe, condition, and hydrate dry skin. Some reviewers have even used this as an overnight sleep mask.
16. bareMinerals Total Cleansing Oil dissolves makeup while nourishing your skin with an oil formula that is both lightweight and packs a non-greasy punch.
17. CeraVe Facial Lotion moisturizes your skin throughout the day while also protecting it with a dose of SPF 30.
18. Maxsoft Scalp Massager helps rid your scalp of dandruff, itchiness, and any buildup with silicone bristles that aren't too soft, but also not too aggressive. The bristles stimulate blood flow to your scalp and aid in some much-needed exfoliation.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.