We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ruby root candle that smells of sugarbeets, ginger, and (wait for it) grass because deny it all you want, but we all secretly love the smell of a freshly cut lawn.
2. This pretty pink candle because it's basically like filling your apartment with a million little rose petals.
3. A fresh cut wood-scented candle to remind you more of the long walks through cedar trees and less of the pile of laundry you have yet to do.
5. A sea salt candle to transport you to an imaginary day at the beach with your toes in the sand, waves crashing at your ankles, and the salty sea breeze wafting by.
6. This Macintosh apple candle that'll quickly remind your nostrils what picking apples straight from the tree in the fall smells like.
7. A ~magical~ candle you'll take a whiff of and instantly be taken on an adventure through what the Forbidden Forest in Harry Potter might smell like.
8. This floral candle that smells of rosebuds, peonies, and pear water — be careful; it might induce daydreams of frolicking through a flower garden.
9. A ~calming~ candle with a refreshing citrus-y orange and clementine smell to make you feel like you're sitting lakeside on a dazzling summer day.
10. This summer camp candle reminiscent of smoke from your campfire in the woods, grass on the game field, and sunscreen on your arms — aka, all the best smells of the outdoors.
11. A fresh and fruity candle that'll practically take you back to that one summer you and your friends piled into a car and drove down Pacific Coast Highway and played volleyball all day long in Laguna Beach.
13. An admittedly delicious candle that might leave you longing to get out on the patio, whip out your grill, and cook up a couple of hot dogs.
14. This frozen lake-scented candle because it might replace the stuffy room smell in your bedroom with the tranquil smell of lavender, eucalyptus, and juniper.
15. A pumpkin patch candle bound to make your whole apartment smell like a crisp fall day gathering gourds for a delicious homemade pie.
16. Or this candle with hints of tomato, white tea, honeysuckle, and petitgrain that might make your S.O. ask if you've been cooking up veggie soup today.
17. A campfire candle to fill your den with the smell of sandalwood, clove, amber, patchouli, and saffron, among others. You might as well break out the chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows now.
18. This sweet, violet-scented candle that might make you feel like your living room is an oasis for wildflowers.
19. A sunset candle inspired by basking in bright afternoons, warm golden hours on the beach, crisp evening air, and the mysterious moonlight. You might feel like your apartment has become one with the sun.
20. And this twig and moss candle that'll give you a good reminder of what good, 'ol fresh air smells like since you might've forgotten to clean your cat's litter box and now your studio apartment is paying the price.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.