We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Wet & Forget shower cleaner, which *gasp* doesn't require you to do any scrubbing. No, seriously. Simply give the areas in your bathroom that could use some TLC a quick spray down with this...and then rinse off the next day. Plus, it only has to be used once a week!
Promising review: "I wish I took before and after pictures because the results are unbelievable with no scrubbing or elbow grease. We have a stone floor/wall shower with stupid large and annoyingly mold-prone grout lines. I used it per the directions and rinsed with hot hot water the next morning, and couldn’t believe all the crap that rinsed off. Seriously worth every penny!" —Kate
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
2. Some sleek, clear apothecary jars so you can inject your countertops with some sophistication without having to entirely redecorate. AKA toss that ugly cardboard box of Q-tips and plonk them in one of these. Easy!
Promising review: "These are fantastic bathroom containers. I ordered after seeing them at a friend's house. They are a plastic that is sturdy. The lid fits tight enough to stay on, but isn't difficult to open. I have them in both bathrooms. They fit any decor and hold cotton swabs perfectly." —Erica Morris
Get a set of three from Amazon for $7.99.
3. A mold and mildew removal gel to banish gunk in your grout and dark spots along silicone caulk. Your bathroom surfaces will shine once again after one overnight application of this. And before you saying anything — nope, no scrubbing necessary. I know, right?!
Former BuzzFeed Shopping editor Kayla Suazo uses this and raves: "This mildew remover can destroy any stain in its path — I would know, that is (sadly) my moldy ol' shower above. OK, before you go and judge me, I'd like to defend myself and say that my building is really old. When I moved into my apartment, it looked like there hadn't been repairs since the '60s, and that included re-caulking the bathtub. I tried bleach and every type of shower cleaner at the store, but nothing removed the mold and mildew stains that had been there for like, 40 years. UNTIL I BOUGHT THIS INCREDIBLE MAGIC GEL. The before and after pictures speak for themselves, and were taken after only one treatment. I am one happy customer."
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
4. A cute stick-on sloth buddy that comes with the guarantee of making morning and nighttime toothbrushing a whole lot more enjoyable. Also perfect: Its ability to free up sink or counter space if you don't have room for a holder.
5. An Oxo over-the-drain hair stopper, because, no, paddling your feet in a pool of water every time you shower is not considered the done thing. This little creation will catch clumps of hair like a magnet *before* they make their way to clog up your drains.
6. A corner laundry hamper that perfectly wedges into that bare space of your baño. Poorly constructed mesh and wire baskets that you used to wrestle with in college are not gonna cut it any longer. This sophisticated upgrade is just what your space needs.
7. A snazzy dual-spray showerhead so you can ditch the old grimy one for a spa-like model that'll actually make you feel squeaky clean. Because now you're of a certain age, you appreciate a well-pressured flow of water that a single head just can't provide.
Promising Review: "Wonderful product for low cost! I moved into a place that had an old shower head that barely worked. I decided to look into new shower heads, and this one popped up. I am very impressed. The installation instructions were very easy to follow. I have had no issues with cracks, malfunctions, or leaking. There is no leaking and dripping in the hose, either. Both work wonderfully. This makes the shower feel very spa-like. I recommend this highly." —Ashley
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
8. A farmhouse-inspired set of refillable dispensers to *poof* instantly streamline the look of mismatched shampoo bottles. And they're made from amber plastic, which means even if you find yourself belting out some shower disco hits with a full dance routine, these babies won't shatter if they take a tumble.
Sweet Water Decor is a woman-owned brand that designs hand-lettered items and stunning made-in-the-USA home decor.
I recently purchased these beauties for my shower and I can report that the look *and* feel of them tidies up my bathroom and makes it look fancy as all heck. The unsightly store bought bottles I previously had just weren't doing anything for my new shower, and they felt like such an eyesore as you first walked into the bathroom. Now I get excited when people come over just so I can show off my new, trendy ~aesthetic~.
Promising review: "I LOVE these bottles!! They make my shower look organized and a bit luxurious!"—Etsy Customer
9. Microfiber glass-cleaning cloths you can count on to dust down tricky light fixtures and mirrors that are notorious for gathering gunk and — according to reviewers — all without the need for cleaning spray! These'll make your at-home oasis *glow* once again, plus they won't leave fibers behind.
Promising review: "I never knew there was a way to clean mirrors without a spray! I have a bit of a clean freak in me that has been unleashing more and more as I get older. I do a deep cleaning of my bathroom once a week but like to do a quick wipe every other day or so. These cloths were excellent at cleaning and will be much more practical, as I can keep one of each (green cleaning and blue polishing) in each bathroom for the mirrors. Simply wet the green cloth, squeeze dry, and wipe...use the blue to polish to a streak free, lint-free shine. Is it possible these clean better than traditional glass cleaners (even my aerosol fave)? I believe so. These are fabulous for mirrors and windows, and leave a true streak-free shine." —Aria M
Get a pack of eight from Amazon for $16.98.
10. A set of clear stackable drawers to spark so much organizational joy, your search for meds, hair accessories, nail polishes...whatever will finally be less of a headache-inducing treasure hunt. Plus, they're sleek enough to be out on display and compact enough to fit inside of cupboards.
Promising review: "These drawers are just what I needed to organize loose items under my bathroom counter! They fit all of my nail polish perfectly. I wasn't expecting them to look so nice, and had planned to put them under the sink. I was very surprised by the quality and have kept them on my counter for easier access. I'm very happy with these drawers and I'm going to buy a couple more to stack under my sink. Since they can be customized by stacking, they're a great way to organize around those annoying pipes under the sink." —Katie Steinberg
Get a set of two from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in two sizes).
11. A slender storage cabinet that'll fill the void (and be of use) between your sink and toilet, or the toilet and the wall. Think: cleaning supplies, extra TP, and functional yet fashionable decor like diffusers or candles can now brighten up that previous wasted space.
Promising review: "So easy to put together I could put it together with my eyes closed. Fit amazingly perfectly between the tub and the toilet and it has created so much more space and my bathroom is no longer cluttered because of this product." —COS45B
Get it from Amazon for $35.88 (available in two colors).
12. A pillowy soft bathmat to switch out the wet and dingy one you've been holding onto for no good reason. Extending the comforting feeling of a steaming hot shower? Yep, future you understands that the simple pleasures just hit differently.
Promising review: "Just like everything else from this Haven line, the bath rug is gorgeous. It is very soft and so nice to step on when coming out of the shower. The color is really beautiful. I would recommend buying anything from this line." —Susan
Get it from Bed Bath & Beyond for $20+ (available in three sizes and two colors).
13. And a ~cheeky~ one in case you're looking for something to accompany your current (read: boring) face-washing spot. Plus! This lil' bb comes with an anti-skid backing.
And this is machine washable! Feeling trés peachy keen? Snag the coordinating shower curtain to complete the look.
Promising review: "This is the cutest rug! It’s super soft so when I’m standing at my sink it’s comfortable to stand on and adds the right amount of color to the bathroom!" —Madison Creasman
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
14. A jetted tub cleaner, which figures out how to clean the *inside* of your tub, so you don't have to. Think: soap scum, body wash residue, and other gunk all eradicated from the deep, dark crevices of your jets in just about 15 minutes.
15. An over-the-loo storage cabinet that makes *great* use of the dead space behind your throne (just peep the super tidy reviewer below). And because it fits *so* well, it might just look like it was built specifically for your abode.
Psst! This nifty reviewer on the left actually replaced the cabinet knobs with something a little fancier. If you wanna do the same, might we suggest something like these diamond-shaped beauties?
Promising review: "This is the most attractive space-saver for the bathroom. It went together well and has a good amount of storage. I love the doors, and the fact that there is an open shelf also. It is sturdy and serves the purpose. It really helped the big blank wall too! I shopped these for quite a while, this was the best sized, best looking, and sturdiest I found. Well worth the price." —K. Norman
Get it from Amazon for $89.98+ (available with or without windows and in two colors).
16. A wall-mounted toothbrush holder and dispenser, aka the discovery I made on TikTok that I've been sending to any and every friend who either complains about their haphazard bathroom counter space, or *lack* of bathroom counter space.
This game changer includes a toothbrush dispenser (which means less product waste!), four cups and holders, and a place to store your toothbrushes!
Promising review: "I love this item! I saw it originally on TikTok and thought it would be perfect for our bathroom! We have one bathroom upstairs and five people who use it. This cleared up so much counter space for us! There are ventilation holes where the cups go to help make sure they dry properly. The toothpaste dispenser has really been working to get every last drop out of the tube. Would definitely recommend for a family or kids' bathroom. There is also a little storage compartment behind the toothpaste that is great for extra brushes, Q-tips, or flossers." —Sariyah J
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in three colors).
17. An abstract shower curtain that's design is exciting enough to liven up your plain white walls yet muted enough to fit with any existing aesthetic — including that of your upbeat showertime playlist.
Promising review: "Super cute — perfect for my bathroom. I wanted a shower curtain that wouldn't get dirty as easily as I live in a house where everything gets dirty very quickly and it has stayed clean the few months I have had it even after a wash. Super great curtain!" —Christina
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
18. And some durable double-sided shower hooks to make changing out your curtain and liner less of a headache. Plus, they feature nifty lil' roller balls that'll glide over the rod sans any tugging or pulling.
Promising review: "Wow. Game changer. I have to change my shower curtain liner a lot because of a humid bathroom (yes, even with a fan on 😬). Though there are greater issues in the world, why wouldn’t you want to save yourself some time with these hooks! Not having to take the curtain off each time I change the liner has really been more satisfying than I had anticipated. Added bonus are the rings themselves; the balls that were added hug the shower curtain rod so they never pop off. Something I never knew I needed either. Love these!" —Jdbouchart
Get 12 hooks from Amazon for $8.99 (available in eight colors).
19. A huggable set of towels reminiscent of the ones you might find at a fancy hotel spa. These are a *must* if you're looking to replace those shredded, mismatched linens from your college days.
This cozy six-piece set comes with two wash cloths, two hand towels, and two bath towels.
Towels by Gus is a small, family run business based in Sonoma, California, specializing in bath towels and linens made from 100% USA-grown cotton.
Promising review: "I was desperate to replace all of my mismatched towels and found this amazing set of six towels. The towels are so soft and fluffy and now my whole bathroom is coordinated! Highly recommend!" —Mary Bess P.
Get it from Towels by Gus for $69.99 (available in 11 colors).
20. A drain snake to give your pipes a good ol' cleanse without having to get your plumber (or parents) on the horn. This'll easily and ~satisfyingly~ clean out the creatures you never knew existed in your bathroom pipes.
Promising review: "So useful! Thought I’d never be able to clear my drain after using gallons and gallons of Drano (which add up). But these took out the hair that was clogging my shower for months within a minute! Such easy use and definitely would recommend this to anyone who needs it." —Cal
Get a four pack from Amazon for $6.55+ (available in two sizes).
21. Peel-and-stick decorative wallpaper for a trendy home decor facelift in a flash (you know future you loves an accent wall). You can use this stuff on anywhere from walls to countertops and floors, and even to create faux barn doors!
Promising Review: "This contact paper was pretty easy to use and cut. Sure, it can be a pain to readjust, but, with a little patience, it’s really not so bad. It’s worth the reward! I rent, and my bathroom wall is cracked, crumbling sheet rock. This paper freshens up the bathroom (which is old as anything). It hides all the raised cracks and crumbles in the wall and looks SOOO MUCH BETTER! I will no longer be embarrassed by anyone using my bath. I’m putting this paper on everything!" —JFerro
22. Towel holders shaped like gigantic clothes pegs that are *the* interior design item I didn't realize I needed until now. A great idea for overrun linen closets, or if you'd rather not have a loud cacophonous over-the-door hook set to dry your towels on...
BarwoodShop is a small Etsy shop based in Adirondack, New York that specializes in custom wood decor.
Promising review: "Perfect! I just love these. We only have a small area to hang towels and this was just the solution we needed. Well made!" —Gretchen Santos
23. A power scrubber set with three attachment brushes to show bathroom scum who's boss. Just attach any of the heads to a drill and watch them get to work on tight corners of the tub, flat tiled surfaces, and even spot jobs so you can forget all about the fact that someone else used to use your shower.
This set contains three different size and shape brushes to meet different needs.
Promising Review: "Works great on ground-in dirt. We moved into a place that had almost black in the tiles they were so dirty. I only had Mr. Clean and liquid dish soap in the hot water bucket. So I put some across the tile, and then I used the drill brush; wow, what a difference. It works great on grout. So happy someone came up with this idea, I'm going to do to tub and toilets next! Worth the money." —Bishmaya
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in six levels of brush stiffness from soft [the white one] to ultra [the black bristle]).
24. A glamorously modern floor-length mirror whose simple yet totally sophisticated shape will shine a light into any room. Place this smack bang on a wall, have it leaning, or just standing upright to open up your space and make every area appear *10 times* the size.
Promising review: "I am obsessed with this mirror! I’ve been looking for a high-quality mirror for quite some time now and finally found the one! I chose the recessed one because it’s unique, and the recessed lip gives it a modern yet sleek design. Although I was a little hesitant on ordering a mirror online, afraid that it would be distorted or cracked, it arrived in perfect condition. I am in love with this mirror I haven’t been this excited about a new piece of furniture in years!! You really can’t beat the price. The mirror helped tie in together the look I was going for. If you’re looking for a new mirror to help brighten up your living space, this is the one for you! Theres a wall mount attached to the back or you can lean it up against the wall like I did. I love it, my friends love it, all around best mirror!" —Elle
Get it from Amazon for $149.95+ (available in either recessed or slim lips and with gold, black, or silver finishes).
25. A drawer organizer containing five compartments so your storage can look like less of an overflowing junk drawer and more like a mood board made for Instagram.
Promising review: "Perfect for a standard size bathroom drawer! All five containers fit and I’m able to separate out my hair products/brush/comb, hair ties, razor blades, and the misc. Items such as headbands for face washing. The frosted look is great and just what I desired. Almost wish I had more drawers to organize with these!" —Jen
Get the five-piece from Amazon for $14.99.