34 Things So Stylish They Deserve A Spot In Your Next Photo Dump
These looks were just *made* for a post captioned: "Lately..."
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A truly adorable pair of bike shorts featuring a crossover hem that won't roll down when you're running, chillin', or Sunday brunchin'. We foresee *a lot* of people dropping into your comments asking "where are these from?"
2. A lightweight striped ruffle-sleeved dress designed with roomy pockets, a scooped neckline, and breathable fabric — the type of alliance you'll want on a day of picture-taking and sightseeing in your own city.
3. A flowy jumpsuit perfect for temps best described as "sweltering." We guarantee this airy bb will keep you comfy and never feel constricting as you frolic around the farmer's market.
5. A puff sleeved open back dress created with a destination wedding in mind. In other words, you have no excuses when you get that invite through the mail... except for the minor details of airfare and board, but hey, at least you have a fabulous outfit ready to go!
Get it from Petal and Pup for $79.95 (available in sizes 0–12).
6. A printed sarong that reviewers are wrapping around both their waist and head. Turns out the '90s are calling this summer and we are here for any multifunctional piece that allows us to bring less things to a photoshoot at the beach!
Promising review: "I purchased this in green and a red-and-orange print, and I definitely recommend. I will be wearing these as a sarong and in my hair. Perfect for a pop of color to your outfit. If they come out with more prints, I'm so buying them!"—Customer
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $14.99 (originally $24; available in one-size and three colors).
7. A comfy cozy tunic gifted with the ability to be twirled in with naked legs and sandals, or over some leggings and booties when the conditions feel breezy.
Promising review: "I love this tunic! I wasn't sure when I ordered it online but as soon as I received it and tried it on I fell in love. It is light, loose, and summery. I hope to order it in a second color. I've received so many compliments the first day wearing it. You can definitely dress it up or down." —Kristie B
Get it from Free People for $108 (available in sizes XS–XL and five colors).
8. A polka dot midi skirt featuring an elasticized waist that has cute and comfortable built into its DNA. And this'll probably hog all your attention for months to come since it can seamlessly transition from day to night — just swap white sneaks for some heels and you've got a brand-new look.
Get it from Nasty Gal for $27 (originally $54; available in sizes 12–20).
9. Seed bead rings for a throwback Thursday look you probably didn't realize you needed until now. Anyone else just get transported back to their childhood bedroom floor handmaking one of these cuties?!
Vovaboutique is a small Etsy shop that sells everything from funko pops, baby gifts, and adorable jewelry and croc charms.
Promising review: "Looks exactly like the picture! Very cute, adjustable and very affordable. Definitely recommend! <3" —Customer
10. A ribbed bandeau one-piece with a cutesy cutout and tie-up waist that reviewers have been left drooling over. Plus, this comes with extra straps in case you plan on getting someone to capture you in slo-mo diving in head first.
Promising review: "This may be the best one piece I've ever worn. I feel super comfortable, confident, and covered in this suit and I will definitely be purchasing more in this style!" —Customer
Get it from Aerie for $41.96 (originally $59.95; available in sizes XXS–XXL and additionally in long sizes).
12. A fruity satin set because brunch in bed has never looked so good IMHO, and this just *belongs* on a mood board with an above view pic of your french toast...
Lisa Says Gah is a woman-owned business gaining fame over Instagram for their retro-inspired prints and fashion forward silhouettes. They work with female designers and produce sustainable and ethically sourced clothing.
Get it from Lisa Say Gah for $139 (available in sizes S–3XL).
13. A crochet tote so sophisticated it's *chef's kiss* for a day of shopping, selfie-taking, or OOO time by the coast.
14. An exercise dress you'll get so much joy in wearing because thanks to the convenient built-in shorts, you can bend, stretch, and dance to get that money shot. One of our writers even took this beaut camping, so ICYMI fresh air, sunlight, green trees, and this dress are now proven to boost serotonin levels.
BuzzFeed Writer Rachel Dunkel has this and raves: "I wore the exercise dress on a camping trip and absolutely loved it. It's tight enough that you feel agile but not SO tight that it's restricting. It was great for hiking, too! I even scaled some big ole' rocks and exposed mountain faces, and it fared really well. Despite me literally sliding down a giant rock on my butt, the dress never got caught, ripped, or showed wear. It's a trooper."
Get it from Outdoor Voices for $100 (available in sizes XS–XL and five colors).
15. High-waisted mom jean shorts complete with sweet flowery embroidery that you'll probably live in allllll throughout the summer months and maybe into the fall? Throw on a long duster cardigan and you've got a new, seasonally appropriate 'fit that looks ~as fresh as a daisy~. (Sorry, had to.)
Get them from Boohoo for $17.60 (originally $44; available in sizes 12, 20, and24).
16. Pointed cutout ankle booties ready to give your feet dream-like comfort *and* style all year round — because there's nothing these sophisticated slip-ons can't do. Dresses? Jeans? Skirts? We'll snap a pic in all three!
Promising review: "I love these ankle booties. They are extremely, extremely comfortable and well-made. They are true to size. Look great with jeans or dressier pants and the heel is just perfect. I hope I have a chance to buy these in every color — and can be worn year round with multiple styles." —Customer
Get them from Target for $29.74 (originally $34.99; available in sizes 6–11, wide sizes 5–10, and two colors).
18. A breathable linen romper ready to tag along on all your adventures. Reach for this for long bike rides or pull it on over a bathing suit for easy breezy all-day comfort.
20. A comfy, "worn-in" pair of high-waisted jeans that even nonjean supporters are cheering on in the reviews. Thanks to their mostly cotton construction, this perfect pair won't cut into you or restrict you from crossing your legs on your couch when you just want to watch a midday movie.
Promising review: "I have hated jeans for years and honestly didn’t understand how people could wear them all the time. I always found them uncomfortable. I tried these Madewell curvy perfect vintage at the recommendation of a friend who swore they would change my mind. They are absolutely wonderful! I feel sexy and comfortable. Very minimal stretching after multiple wears. FINALLY a pair of jeans that has a waist to hip ratio that actually works for me!!! I did have to size down two sizes in these jeans." —Madewell Customer
Get it from Madewell for $98.50 (originally $135; available in sizes 23–32 and in petite, standard, and tall sizes).
22. A balloon-sleeved peasant blouse sweater that'll be just dreamy for an afternoon picnic in your go-to shady spot of the park. So pair this with a flowy skirt or some jean shorts — and whichever you decide to go with, the only thing I ask of you is: pics, please!
23. A twisted sleeve midi dress so buttery soft your body is ready to just melt right into it. And this type of detail and fit should be seen by more than those out at happy hour drinks, aka post it, story it, grid it... your feed is waiting.
Get it from Good American for $129 (available in sizes S–5XL and two colors).
24. A square neck denim mini with a) straps that make it bra friendly and b) a fit you can rely on to have enough stretch so you can get up and down from a table comfortably. You know, in case you were looking for *the perfect* bday dinner look to grace your esteemed guests with...
Get it from Reformation for $178 (available in sizes 0–12 and two colors).
25. A snuggly faux wrap sweater just waiting to be chosen for a cool, summery eve. Tuck this bad boy into your fave denim or throw it over some leggings for a casual look that's got some spunk.
26. Woven slides I'm guessing you'll want to snap a pic of standing on top of some mosaic tiles? These are *fantastic* for that. A bonus? No heel blisters 'cuz these have open backs, baby!
Psst! This brand suggests ordering half a size up!
Promising review: "I love these sandals! I was a bit concerned because I have very wide feet and struggle to find comfortable sandals. However, these are super comfortable and easy to walk around with for long periods of time." —Nikki
Get them from Nisolo for $89 (originally $100; available in sizes 5–11 and six colors).
28. A neutral-toned bodysuit we all need at least one of in the rotation. This comes in either a brief or thong fit so you can choose how much coverage you need *and* you never have to worry about tucking or re-tucking since this gives you one seamless look.
And this has adjustable straps with a built-in bra for added support!
Promising review: "It is SO hard to find bodysuits that A. Fit and B. Don't have those stupid snaps in the crotch. This bodysuit is a dream. Super stretchy, soft, and fits like a glove. I will say that it seems to run slightly large overall. I plan on sizing down when I inevitably buy another one. For reference I am a size 22 and a 42D. The built in bra is a godsend and the straps are really stretchy and accommodating!" —Haley
Get it from Girlfriend Collective for $58 (available in sizes XXS–6XL, thong or brief cut, and four colors).
29. A puff sleeved crop top accompanied by a wrap tie back guaranteed to get you compliments as you stand in that ever-growing outdoor bar line. And you might as well show it off from all angles as you wait, because your "good side" will be from *every* side dressed in this.
Beginning Boutique is a woman-owned fashion business based out of Brisbane, Australia that specializes in gorgeous apparel and accessories fit for an OOTD hashtag.
Promising review: "Great fit for so many compliments I’m actually buying them in every colour BB has them available in!"—Customer
Get it from Beginning Boutique for $49.99 (available in sizes XXS–XL).
30. A leopard print maxi slip dress destined to serve as your fashionable date to every cocktail hour or girls night out planned for the foreseeable future.
Show Me Your Mumu is a woman-owned business and was created by two BFFs. Based in NYC, this brand prides itself on creating comfortably stylish pieces for fashion-forward folks.
Get it from Show Me Your Mumu for $178 (available in sizes XS–3X).
31. An easy oversized blazer made for days when you want to look OOTD-ready with little to no effort. This statement (soon to be staple) piece is snazzier than a denim jacket, yet is casual enough to go with shorts and/or jeans. (And honestly, it's probably the easiest way to trick people into thinking you're an influencer.)
Get it from J. Crew for $159.50 (originally $228; available in sizes 00–16).
32. A pair of 'mello slides you'll be patting yourself on the back for packing for your next vacay. Because not only are they incredibly Insta-worthy, but their cushiony raised sole will have your happy feet bouncing from the pool to the beach and back to the Air Bnb with zero pinch around your little piggies.
I have been eyeing a chunky slide style like this since the beginning of time, i.e. since seeing a bunch of celebs post about them on their casual yacht vacays this summer... And lucky for me, I was sent a pair to test out. They're not only super cute to look at, but the bottoms of my feet have never been happier. There was definitely a brief break-in period, but now that that is out of the way I haven't been able to take 'em off. They're fun, comfy, and I always receive a ton of compliments whenever I wear them.
Get them from Kenneth Cole for $45 (available in sizes 5–10 and four colors).
33. A cotton-linen dress hand-beaded with stunning "shisha" mirrors, because if compliments were a form of currency you'd be a gazillionaire thanks to this beauty. Not to mention those adjustable straps ensuring a glove-like fit.
Abacaxi is a clothing brand designed by South Asian-American designer Sheena Sood. She creates stunning, ethically-minded clothing inspired by travel, vibrant hues, and the infinite beauty of nature.
Get it from abacaxi for $350 (available in sizes XS–XL and two colors).
34. And a giant vintage scrunchie truly iconic for its ability to accommodate all kinds of hair textures, types, and styles. No seriously, there's actually a size guide for these beauties so you can get a customized fit for your new fashion forward 'do.
Jane Dottie Vintage is a Black woman–owned small business founded by by Tatyana ZW Alanis in 2019.
BuzzFeed Editor Kayla Boyd has a few of these and raves: "Giant scrunchies are the accessory I never knew I needed. I have big, curly Type 3 hair and I'm constantly putting it up and taking it down throughout the day. These adorable scrunchies make throwing my hair up in a messy bun so much more fun. The satin ones are especially great for being gentle on your hair. In addition to the most beautiful scrunchies I've ever seen, they also sell curated vintage finds, jewelry, and more."
Get it from Jane Dottie Vintage at $14 (available in mini–extra large sizes).