We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A foaming cleaner you can trust to take care of your stinky garbage disposal if it really hasn't been tended to, like, ever. These foam with a lemony scent and do the trick to deeply cleanse the underside of the splash guard and the interior side walls.
Promising review: "Easy to use. I followed directions and it works just like it says. I only use this once every month now. First use I had to do it twice (which it says if it hasn’t been cleaned in a while you may need to). Weekly I follow up with the Glisten Garbage Disposal Freshener and that keeps my disposal working well and smelling great." —Lostbraincell
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $7.99.
2. Wet & Forget shower cleaner, which *gasp* doesn't require you to do any scrubbing. No, seriously. Simply give the areas in your bathroom that could use some TLC a quick spray down with this...and then rinse off the next day. Plus, it only has to be used once a week!
Promising review: "I wish I took before and after pictures because the results are unbelievable with no scrubbing or elbow grease. We have a stone floor/wall shower with stupid large and annoyingly mold-prone grout lines. I used it per the directions and rinsed with hot hot water the next morning, and couldn’t believe all the crap that rinsed off. Seriously worth every penny!" —Kate
Get it from Amazon for $18.48.
3. Super effective reusable mop pads that'll a) replace the need for the one-time use (aka wasteful) refills you usually buy for your fancy wet mop and b) not only cut through but grip onto stubborn grime found in the grooves and crevices of your floors.
These are machine washable and work wonders on wood, tile, laminate, and vinyl floors!
Turbo Mops is a small business that was established in 2018, and believes a clean home can be achieved in both an eco-conscious and cost-effective way. Their products are reusable and fit many different types of mops, so you can spend less *and* waste less on disposable products.
Promising review: "Do not waste tons of money on WetJet pads. These pads are absolutely incredible! Thick, absorbable, large and long-lasting. Toss into the wash and ready to use again. I have been on the same four pads for six months now and I am thoroughly impressed by the product and the amount of money I'm saving. These pads don't just push dirt around your floors like the WetJet flimsy paper pads. Trust me, you will not regret this purchase! Also, stop buying WetJet refill bottles. Take your empty ones, dip the white opening cap in hot water and the bottle will open, so you can refill with anything you want! I use a small mixture of floor cleaner mixed with water or white vinegar and water. Real money saver and works just as well, if not better. Especially with these washable pads! Hope this helps." —Denise
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $14.95.
4. A disgustingly satisfying set of Sticky Stakes insect traps to make pesky gnats, thrips, and fruit flies think twice about coming anywhere near your precious plant babies.
Promising review: "Holy cow these suckers work! I'm so grossed out by the result, but at the same time I have a sick sense of satisfaction. I used these in my house plants that are breeding fungus gnats like wild. I used them in conjunction with beneficial nematodes, and they definitely cut down on the number of gnats in our house. Unfortunately I added a new houseplant, plus repotted one that had outgrown its prior home, and we are wrapped up in them again. I'm buying another package of sticky traps as soon as I finish this review!" —Megan
Get a pack from Amazon for $6.93.
5. An Oxo over-the-drain hair stopper, because, no, paddling your feet in a pool of water every time you shower is not considered the done thing. This little creation will catch clumps of hair like a magnet *before* they make their way to clog up your drains.
6. A mold and mildew removal gel to banish gunk in your grout and dark spots along silicone caulk. Your bathroom surfaces will shine once again after one overnight application of this. And before you saying anything — nope, no scrubbing necessary. I know, right?!
Former BuzzFeed Shopping editor Kayla Suazo uses this and raves: "This mildew remover can destroy any stain in its path — I would know, that is (sadly) my moldy ol' shower above. OK, before you go and judge me, I'd like to defend myself and say that my building is really old. When I moved into my apartment, it looked like there hadn't been repairs since the '60s, and that included re-caulking the bathtub. I tried bleach and every type of shower cleaner at the store, but nothing removed the mold and mildew stains that had been there for like, 40 years. UNTIL I BOUGHT THIS INCREDIBLE MAGIC GEL. The before and after pictures speak for themselves, and were taken after only one treatment. I am one happy customer."
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
7. Light dimming stickers because the annoying LEDs beaming from your TV, computer charger, and just about every power outlet in your bedroom have been keeping you up at night for the past 10 years. It's finally time to block them out once and for all.
This game-changing pack comes in a variety of 100 peel-and-stick dimmers shaped to fit lights on most electrical appliances.
Promising review: "Ingenious little idea. I suffer from migraines, so I know how a little LED light can irritate you in an otherwise pitch black room. This product does a great job of dimming those harsh LED indicators that EVERYTHING seems to have nowadays. They are neat, not unsightly." —Jarom A. Daszko
Get them from Amazon for $6.49.
8. A stackable cutlery organizer that will *cue hallelujah music* tidy up your once-nightmarish kitchen drawers, and finally arrange silverware so you can open and close said drawers with ease. Goodbye to the days of hodgepodge storage that was jammed with extra knives that your roomie insisted would fit!
One tray fits up to 24 pieces of cutlery.
Promising review: "THE BEST silverware storage organizer compartments I’ve EVER had in my entire life! We have a large family and therefore have the need for a lot of silverware. Unfortunately we have a small, shallow, and narrow drawer in our house and it was always full! Constantly disorganized before, and now amazingly organized. The only reason I would hesitate would be if your drawer is not adequately deep, but from reading reviews people said if they had 3.5 inches of depth it would be just fine which is exactly what I have and there’s adequate drawer depth for me. I measured my skinny drawer and realized I still had space for two units and took the plunge and am so glad I did! Silverware goes quickly from the dishwasher straight into the drawer and you don’t have to stack perfectly to put a lot in!!! ADD IT TO YOUR CART NOW, you’ll be glad you did if you have the same problem as we did!" —oceantiff
Get it from Amazon for $11.44.
9. A set of bedsheet holders — the swoonworthy solution you've been looking for to hold crumpled sheets in place. And if your covers happen to have lost a couple of inches in the dryer, these'll make sure they don't creep around when you're trying to find your comfy, still spot.
Each pack comes with four bands which can stretch from 12 to 18 inches and hold adequate tension.
Promising review: "Say goodbye to re-arranging your fitted sheet every morning! My boyfriend sleeps like he’s rolling down a hill, so every morning I would wake up to the scratchy feel of my mattress cover because my soft silk fitted sheet was all over the place. Thanks to these bed bands, our sheets stay put no matter what. The only way for your fitted sheet to come off is if you manually remove these first. I wish I would have bought this so much sooner." —Khalysee
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $12.99 (available in three colors and four pack sizes).
10. Some durable double-sided shower hooks that make changing out your curtain and liner less of a headache. Plus, they feature nifty lil' roller balls that glide over the rod smoothly — sans any tugging or pulling.
Promising review: "Wow. Game changer. I have to change my shower curtain liner a lot because of a humid bathroom (yes, even with a fan on 😬). Though there are greater issues in the world, why wouldn’t you want to save yourself some time with these hooks! Not having to take the curtain off each time I change the liner has really been more satisfying than I had anticipated. Added bonus are the rings themselves; the balls that were added hug the shower curtain rod so they never pop off. Something I never knew I needed either. Love these!" —Jdbouchart
Get 12 hooks from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in eight colors).
11. Affresh dishwasher tablets if you've never thought to deep clean the appliance that does your least favorite chore for you. All you have to do is pop one of these in to dissolve residue buildup, blast away foul odors, and get your machine cleaning dishes like it used to.
Promising review: "I’ve been using this product for a while and I’ve started to a rely on it. I first used this out of desperation. My dishwasher was broken from a fried control panel. I eventually replaced the panel. I opened the dishwasher and it was fairly gross. A little stagnant water gave way to some mold. I found this product and figured I’d give it a shot. I did need to use this two or three times before the dishwasher was cleaned and usable. But I find that a major win considering the shape it was in beforehand. Now I use it every month or two and I have to say way easier than cleaning by hand. Definitely worth the price I paid." —Justin
Get a pack of six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
12. And some for your washing machine, because laundry day doesn't have to stink. These fast-acting tablets eradicate funky smells and nasty buildup from the edges of the drum in just a couple of cycles.
Promising review: "So impressive! These tablets really get rid of the funk smell in your washer. I use one on the factory setting for tub wash on my washer and then after that, run a regular cycle to make sure all the tablet residue is gone. Once a month is all it takes! Big difference!" —Bendy W
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in packs of three, five, and six).
13. A shirt folder that you'll be patting yourself on the back for buying every time you use it from now until the end of time. Seamlessly crisp folding in less than five seconds will make laundry day an absolute breeze, and the space your shirts will now take up in your typically overrun closet? Halved.
Promising review: "My first reaction was 'Why did I buy this?' because when I opened the box and wasn't too convinced by the way it looked. Then I gave it a try with a couple of shirts I had just washed and next thing you know I simply had to do my entire drawer! Everything folds so pretty, neat, and easy. I still couldn't believe it, so I ended up organizing our bedsheets and towels. I am amazed at how much of a game changer this is. It's a must-try! I am in love with how beautiful it leaves my clothes." —Jesus Antonio Vedia
Get it from Amazon for $14.44+ (available in four colors).
14. Blind dusters with microfiber sleeves because, sure, having your windows dressed with decorative blinds is nice, but you've probably noticed that that area is a total magnet for not-so-cute dust bunnies. With one quick swipe, you'll remove allergy-causing particles faster than old you would sneeze and exclaim "bless you!" to thin air.
Promising review: "I hate to clean blinds. I've tried every method you could imagine but none really did a good job. While looking at the internet for something to make the job easier, I found the Hiware window blind cleaner duster brush. The price was more than affordable so I thought I would give it a shot. This little device is genius and the microfiber sleeves are so easy to throw in the washer and ready for the next time." —Northwest Gal
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in two colors).
15. A cooktop-cleaning kit so you can reverse any sign of old cooking mishaps. Burned-on grease and gunk from the previous homeowner's past will never haunt you in your sleep ever again, thanks to this nonscratch trio!
The kit includes a 10-ounce bottle of Cerama Bryte cooktop cleaner, one cleaning pad, and one scraper — and it works on glass, ceramic, induction, radiant, and halogen cooktop ranges.
Promising Review: "Works amazing! I hadn't thoroughly scrubbed my glass cooktop in years...only wiped down with random multi-cleaners, which never seemed to do much. Then a friend recommended this product...AMAZING! The included scrubbers and scrapers really make the difference. As others have said it will leave your cooktop shiny and new. Even marks that had been on there for years came almost completely off...98% better. The key is to use very little product. Let dry to a haze and wipe with a clean, dry cotton towel. (Just like waxing a car). If you aren't getting a mirrored finish it's because you've used too much product and not enough elbow grease to polish off." —B. Swartwood
Get them from Amazon for $11.37.
16. A set of shelf bins to transform your chaotic mess of groceries into a fridge worthy of making an appearance on MTV's Cribs. And if you live with forgetful housemates, you'll actually be able to see what you're stocked up on, so they don't end up piling in doubles of the things they already bought last week.
The set includes: five drawers and one egg holder.
Promising review: "I’m in love! I don’t know if it's my obsession with being organized but it’s a game-changer! No longer trying to reach for stuff in the back of the fridge and knock over a bunch of stuff in the process. I just slide it out grab what I want and slide it back!" —Libbey Durkee
Get a six pack from Amazon for $19.99 (also available in packs of 12).
17. And some fridge organization labels that'll take your organization to whole new HGTV level. These babies will give your food storage a glamorous (and totally easy to achieve) makeover. Just pick from a plethora of fonts, sizes, and color options that'll make you gasp with joy every time you reach for the milk.
Organise Life is a small business in Australia that focuses on pantry and home labels.
Promising review: "My fridge looks so organized. The words are clear and easy to read, and they look fantastic." —Etsy Customer
18. Keurig cleaning cups if you're someone like me who didn't realize a coffeemaker needed to be descaled — turns out, it DOES. Just pop in one of the pods as you would a coffee pod, and proceed to be amazed (read: horrified) at the amount of residue that trickles into your cup of joe.
Promising review: "This is an excellent product that I cannot say enough good things about. I had thrown away my current Keurig machine thinking it was broken. I decided to try to resurrect it using these cleaners and I am glad I did! One cup took care of years of neglect on my part (lesson learned). Because there was so much cleaning needed, I used two cups, and now the machine works perfectly. So glad I discovered this product and highly recommend. I am thinking a three-month interval to keep the machine in good condition. Thank you so much!" —Susan
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
19. Microfiber glass-cleaning cloths you can count on to dust down tricky light fixtures and mirrors that are notorious for gathering gunk and — according to reviewers — all without the need for cleaning spray! These'll make your at-home oasis *glow* once again, plus they won't leave fibers behind.
Promising review: "I never knew there was a way to clean mirrors without a spray! I have a bit of a clean freak in me that has been unleashing more and more as I get older. I do a deep cleaning of my bathroom once a week but like to do a quick wipe every other day or so. These cloths were excellent at cleaning and will be much more practical, as I can keep one of each (green cleaning and blue polishing) in each bathroom for the mirrors. Simply wet the green cloth, squeeze dry, and wipe...use the blue to polish to a streak free, lint-free shine. Is it possible these clean better than traditional glass cleaners (even my aerosol fave)? I believe so. These are fabulous for mirrors and windows, and leave a true streak-free shine." —Aria M
Get a pack of eight from Amazon for $16.98.
20. A faucet splash catcher if you just *detest* droplets that turn into pools of water around le sink. This baby soaks up dishwater so you don't have to go ~chasing waterfalls~ down your kitchen cabinets.
HustleSewShop is an Oregon-based shop that makes quality home goods with the option to have them personalized.
Promising review: "LOVE these splash catchers! They save me from having to chase the puddles that form around the base of our faucet before they start creeping over the counter. So reasonably priced, made well with neatly finished edges, and packaged with gift-ready care. Highly recommended!" —Alina
21. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners so you don't have to worry about opening and closing kitchen cabinets quietly if you're a morning person and your roommate is a chronic snoozer.
Promising review: "These work very well to dampen the sounds of my idiot roommates slamming cabinet doors at all hours of the day. Just make sure you're wiping down the part of the cabinet they'll stick to before applying them. The adhesive is good and should hold for a while." —LMA
Get a sheet of 100 from Amazon for $5.99.
22. An Angry Microwave Mama to come to your rescue after the many meals that have splattered all over your microwave. Just fill it up with vinegar, water, and lemon juice and let her unleash her steam on your messes!
Promising review: "LOVE this purchase!! I wish I had taken a before picture; my disgusting roommates destroyed our microwave, it was filthy. They would’ve never cleaned it since they’re slobs but this purchase saved me SO much time. All the food came off very easily and it looked brand new after! Amazing, wish I could give it 10 stars." —Marissa
Get it from Amazon for $8.69.
23. A Boon drying rack if your collection of bottles and accessories for your tiny human has gone from cute to chaotic. This little lawn will bring order to your drying spot and hosts just about any shaped item — *and* features a tray to collect all the water.
BuzzFeed Shopping's resident parent product expert Chandni Reddy has this and raves: "Is it possible for a drying rack to be life-changing? Why yes, it is. I caved and bought this grassy patch after my kitchen started to look like an episode of Hoarders. This thing instantly organized my kitchen by creating a dedicated spot for baby stuff. Bottles, pump parts, sippy cups...this bad boy can hold a LOT (at least six bottles and four cups at once) and dries everything quickly. Did I mention it's a heck of a lot more cheerful and stylish than your regular drying rack?"
Promising review: "Newborn twins are a mess. They took over our house within moments of coming through the door. For this type A mama, it was a horrifying side effect of the two most precious things in the world. A friend gave us one lawn at our shower, and we promptly hopped on Amazon and bought a second to manage the sheer volume. The lawn and the accessories are a convenient and cute way to keep your bottles and pump parts organized. There is ample space in one for one baby's needs." —Lacey
Get it from Amazon for $21.25+ (available in three colors).
24. A miraculous pumice stone to restore your hope if you thought deep cleaning your stained toilet was a lost cause. Simply wet the stone, gently scrub, and gross rings of horror — be gone!
Promising review: "Wow, after 10 years in our house I had pretty much given up on getting our toilets looking nice again. You have kids who forget to flush? I thought I'd have a nasty-looking toilet for the rest of time...until I discovered this tool! Holy wow, when I tell you that I have spent HOURS trying to clean the toilet before (with no results) and this thing made it SPARKLING WHITE in less than five minutes, I'm not joking! Never again will I settle for toilet rings or stained toilet bottoms. This tool will do the job for you, just scrub and it's gone!" —Lilac28
Get it from Amazon for $10.79.