We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A chic and compact floor-lamp/end-table hybrid you can squeeze into literally any nook. If you're having to look at your space through a magnifying glass, this attractive feature will brighten up dark corners while *also* allowing you to plop your beverage of choice beside you as you catch up on 90-Day Fiancé.
2. An ingenious wall-mounted floating desk complete with a chalkboard(!!) for a functional WFH spot even in the smallest of apartments. Plus, come quitting time, you can easily fold it away Murphy-bed style!
Promising review: "I work at home once a week and needed a workspace but didn't want to commit an area of my house to a full office. Plus, most desks look cluttered and ugly. This little desk is perfect for my space! I have it in my living room and it opens so I can look out into my backyard through the French doors. But I can close it and tuck it away when I need more space. When open, it is the best little workspace! It is sturdy and has plenty of room for my legs underneath and my laptop on top but it also has folders and shelves to hold my key files and supplies. It blends right into the picture collage on my wall. I would highly recommend this desk." —Ariella
Get it from Wayfair for $153.99 (available in two colors).
3. A slender storage cabinet that'll fill the void (and be of use) between your sink and toilet, or the toilet and the wall. Think: cleaning supplies, extra TP, and functional yet fashionable decor like diffusers or candles can now brighten up that previous wasted space.
Promising review: "So easy to put together I could put it together with my eyes closed. fit amazingly perfectly between the tub and the toilet and it has created so much more space and my bathroom is no longer cluttered because of this product." —COS45B
Get it from Amazon for $34.88 (available in two colors).
4. A coat rack and storage shelf to bring style, convenience, and order to a usually chaotic entryway — otherwise known as an extension of the wardrobe space you were promised but never given.
Promising review: "It’s a great fit in my small house! It’s lightweight and I was able to put it together by myself with the tool that was supplied. Fits lots of shoes and coats. I don’t have it mounted to the wall since we aren’t allowed to put holes in them, and it still holds up well!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $72.99+ (available in two sizes and four colors).
5. A cute farmhouse-inspired kitchen cart that doubles up on storage and counter space — ideal as an extra chopping station the next time you and your roomie are fighting over who gets to prep dinner where.
This features a bamboo wood top, spice rack, towel rack, one spacious drawer, *and* some enclosed cabinet space.
Promising review: "It was super easy to put together by myself, and it is very sturdy. I love the butcher block top, and it is the perfect addition to my studio apartment kitchen. I decided not to attach the caster wheels and it is still a very workable height." —Debbi
Get it from Wayfair for $233.99 (available in two colors).
6. An aesthetically timeless storage bed which lifts up instead of having drawers that pull out — the perfect solution if your bed happens to be wedged in a tight, awkward spot. Plus, it compensates for the lack of closet space you might be experiencing if you've ever lived in a city-based apartment (#me).
Read our full review of this storage bed!
Promising review: "I live in a small apartment with an even smaller bedroom. Storage is, as you can imagine, a necessity if you hope to have anything in your house at all. While it was a pain to put together (it took almost three hours and two people), this bed has been delightful. It not only has storage under the mattress (the part that lifts up) but for smaller, thinner things, you can store them under the whole bed. I have a thin art portfolio that is generally a bear to try and store and it fits just neatly under the whole bed, while thicker things, like my canvases, fit inside. It lifts and goes down quite easily (which, for someone with joint problems, is saying a lot) and the whole thing seems rather solidly built, especially for the price." —Rachel
Get the full-size from Amazon for $602.99 (available in sizes twin–king and four colors).
7. A boutique-inspired garment rack for an elegant, fuss-free way to display your bulky winter clothes that can't quite squeeze into your closet. OR! An inventive way to hang your plant children to keep them out of reach from your pesky pets.
Promising review: "Decided to make an awkward space in my room a second closet. I read a ton of reviews on racks. Ultimately I like the look of this rack. It’s bronze. It holds a good amount of clothes. It has storage on the bottom. It rolls around nicely. Easy to assemble and came with extra pieces in case any were missing any." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $38.22 (available in two colors).
8. A multifunctional lift-top coffee table designed to solve storage problems, WFH issues, and even interior design qualms. I think a decor piece that looks *this* good and has the ability to instantly upgrade your at-home life deserves to be in your cart, like, now.
Promising review: "Great coffee table for the price. Assembly was relatively easy and the only part that requires a second person is the very end when attaching the top of the table to the base. When doing this, I highly recommend using a drill to screw these screws in to save time and effort. The rest of the table can be assembled with screwdrivers. The raising feature is also more useful than I thought. It’s great if you want to eat a meal on the couch or if you are working from home and want your laptop raised up to a better height. Even when raised, the surface is quite sturdy. If you are searching for a great-looking coffee table for an awesome price, this is the table for you." —Evan
Get it from Amazon for $84.99+ (available in two sizes and five colors).
9. An ~expensive-looking~ bar cart that you can easily slide into any corner of your home. Use it to serve bevs, store glassware, or even place TV and tech accessories on it to glam up your living area.
Pro tip: DIY the bar cart of your dreams with some peel 'n' stick marble wallpaper. Placing a layer onto each shelf will instantly give this budget-friendly piece an even more $$$ look.
Promising review: "Perfect little bar cart. Fits wine bottles and shaker and accessories on top, long stemmed wine glasses in the middle and has a third shelf for miscellaneous items such as alcohol bottles and ice bucket! Love this cart! The gold color is perfect!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from The Novogratz on Amazon for $53.99.
10. A marvelous arched cabinet, aka the answer for tidying up your cluttered dining table that's currently being used as a landfill for miscellaneous items rather than an actual dining area. This beauty is adored by reviewers who say it's totally worth the splurge, since it works as both a storage *and* display item....excuse me while I swoon over this for you.
Not to mention, this has soft-close doors, a marble shelf, and...*gah* gold fixtures!
Promising review: "Couldn’t be happier with this purchase! Not only is this piece absolutely beautiful in person but the quality is amazing. Definitely something that I will hold onto forever! Very very happy with my purchase. Worth every penny!" —Emel
Get it from Anthropologie for $2,498 (available in four colors — with some colors backordered until the summer).
11. An over-the-loo storage cabinet that makes *great* use of the dead space behind your throne (just peep the super tidy reviewer below). And because it fits *so* well, it might just look like it was built specifically for your abode.
Psst! This nifty reviewer on the left actually replaced the cabinet knobs with something a little fancier. If you wanna do the same, might we suggest something like these diamond-shaped beauties?
Promising review: "This is the most attractive space-saver for the bathroom. It went together well and has a good amount of storage. I love the doors, and the fact that there is an open shelf also. It is sturdy and serves the purpose. It really helped the big blank wall too! I shopped these for quite a while, this was the best sized, best looking, and sturdiest I found. Well worth the price." —K. Norman
Get it from Amazon for $156.66 (available with or without windows and in two colors).
12. A seagrass storage ottoman for a gorgeous spot to hide a bunch of throw blankets (and other random stuff) in. Better yet, it also works as a decorative coffee table!
13. A tall ladder bookshelf to vertically organize your belongings and display your collection of plant babies in a seamless, nonintrusive fashion.
Promising review: "I live in a small, 700-square-foot apartment so I needed something that would not be bulky in the living room. I love, love, love this. Looks way more expensive than it is in person AND it was very very easy to put together alone. I would definitely consider buying this in other colors for other rooms." —Amazon Customer
14. A slim and elegant nightstand you can squish into that teeny square space you have between your wall and bed. The minimal design won't look bulky or overpowering *and* now you have a spot to stash your collection of vintage magazines you refused to part with in the move to your new cute, but small studio.
JV Home Design is a woman-owned home decor Etsy small biz based in Toronto!
Promising review: "The item arrived on time, and parts were clearly labeled and easily fit together. Assembly was a breeze and it functions exactly as expected. It is perfect as a side table for a bed that is very close to a wall and you need a small stand for electronics, night-light, mug, etc." —Sammi
15. A standing mirror that moonlights as an armoire, aka the crème de la crème of space-saving furniture. So now you can finally free up your surfaces from overflowing jewelry boxes and disguise any unsightly clutter instantly.
Promising review: "This is great for getting organized! My necklaces no longer are piled together or hanging on several different jewelry holders. This has saved me so much space from the holders and multiple jewelry boxes. It really just looks like a mirror stand instead of a jewelry box. I also love that it locks." —K. Patrick
Get it from Amazon for $149.99 (available in two finishes).
16. A pair of modern and stackable nesting tables you can use together or separately as their own little end placements...both for your phone and 5 o'clock wine.
Promising review: "These are very nice little tables for your small spaces, would be great for someone's small apartment or anyone who doesn't have a whole lot of space in their home. I'm using them in our small office for a table right in front of our office futon, especially for my mom cause she sits in there A LOT. Also, very easy to assemble, all you have to do is attach the legs....I was very pleasantly surprised at how easy it was." —L Schmid
Get them from Amazon for $42.99 (available in three colors).
17. A two-level glass marble coffee table that's reflective qualities and light color scheme will make your living room feel *so* much bigger. Not to mention, that second surface will make the perfect open display case for your collection of brag-worthy books.
18. A cute and compact outdoor loveseat created with small patios, gardens, and decks in mind. Just note: You might quickly become that friend who's expected to host all warm weather gatherings since your small, but *chef's kiss* outdoor space is now complete with comfy seating. Sorry, but also — you're welcome!
And! You won't have to worry about spillages from having too much fun, since this comes with fade-proof, stain-, and water-resistant cushions. PLUS this has a fancy, built-in Outer OuterShell® cover to protect your furniture from mold and mildew!
Outer is an AAPI-owned business that believes in durable, comfy, and sustainable outdoor furniture.
Promising review: "Outer sofa and chair are beautiful and comfortable. Our deck space is limited and we don’t have any place to store the cushions, so we really appreciate the covers. My only wish is that the covers were a tiny bit larger, and covered the cushions better. Otherwise, the furniture is perfect!" —Outer Customer
Get it from Outer for $2,700 (available in three cushion colors).
19. An adjustable round drop-leaf dining table to upgrade your boring ol' rectangular one. This shape definitely feels more practical for a smaller space AND you can extend it once you're ready to have guests over. Otherwise, it tucks nicely against the wall for a quick meal for two.
Promising review: "We moved into a home with no real dining space so this is the perfect little table for our small dining area. The off-white color is beautiful, it’s very sturdy and easy to put together, and the price can’t be beaten. It’s a great size for a small family with the leaves down and would work for a small group to have dinner if you extend it. I would highly recommend!!" —Nick Randall
Get it from Amazon for $150.73+ (available in 25 colors).
20. A set of multipurpose wooden crate floating shelves if you don't have the square footage to house a library's worth of bookshelves, or enough cabinet space to hold all your toiletries in. TL;DR: You can place these in any room that's not really performing in the storage department.
East Side Frames is a small business based in Pennsylvania that hand-makes wooden items like shelves, frames, chairs, and more.
Promising review: "These are lovely and well made. Thank you. They look great in my bathroom for storing towels." —Etsy Customer