We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. 69% off one-subject notebooks for a deal so good, you can afford to have a notebook for every subject under the sun.
2. Up to 69% off "The World's Best Pencil" — they said it, not me, though I completely agree.
3. 42% off a hanging file organizer that'll make you swear you've been this organized your whole life.
4. 46% off washable markers, because as much as you love your child, you do not love marker stains on your walls, clothing, and furniture.
5. 41% off colored pencils for all the arts and crafts projects about to come your way.
6. 26% off a set of self-stick notes with tabs to maximize and revolutionize your organization.
7. 16% off a bucket of travel size hand sanitizers. Enough to hand to all of your kiddos. And their friends.
8. 24% off some snazzy string lights, because lord knows you need to upgrade your decor.
9. 30% off a set of black gel pens for all the doodles—ahem, I mean notes that'll fill your notebooks...
10. Or 30% off a set of colorful gel pens for all your color-coding dreams.
11. 52% off a dazzling set of rose gold pens when you can't bring yourself to go back to school, but if you absolutely must, at least it'll have been in style.
12. 57% off an electric pencil sharpener that'll get 💯 in your book, simply because hand-held ones break far too often.
13. What's black, blue, red all over, and 23% off? An amazing pencil case to keep all of your things very effortlessly organized.
14. Up to 41% off an adjustable set of shelves—every teacher's dream.
15. Up to 25% off a stylish backpack to store all your school gear.
16. 62% off a bedside caddy for the long awaited end to the struggle that is deciding between putting your things on your desk or kind of just making a pile on the floor instead...
17. 16% off a TI-84 graphing calculator, because this isn't the stone age—you don't have to do the quadratic formula or whatever the heck this mess is by hand anymore.
18. 14% off a lovely candle with a different scent for every state that'll make your homesick college student feel right at home.
19. 30% off a binder with a clear view window for storing your class schedule... or a printout of a dank meme.
20. 30% off ACT and SAT study guides that'll make studying for these dreadful things infinitely less painful.
21. 30% off a weekly-monthly planner, because you swear this is the year you'll finally get yourself together—and oh, because they also make great gifts.
22. 13% off a Keurig Mini that'll be very perfectly dorm-sized.
23. Or 31% off a French Press if you're in the mood for something a little fancier.
24. 15% off a magnetic dry erase board to do sad, long-winded multi-variable calc on. Or, ya know, hang on your dorm door to leave funny messages and drawings for your neighbors.
25. 43% off a stainless steel mini fridge to store all the snacks.
26. 15% off of care packages for your new or returning college student.
27. Mac and cheese to soothe your after-school or after-12-page philosophy paper hunger.
28. And 27% off a stainless steel microwave to make that mac in.
29. 33% off a fold-up ironing board, because you already can't spare a single square inch of space in your tiny dorm room.
30. 27% off a smart TV that'll mean, on occasion, you'll never leave your room...
31. 30% off an all-in-one, wireless printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine...because no one wants to pay for printing...
32. Up to 65% off a fresh set of sheets, so you can put off laundry for just a little longer, even though the school year hasn't even started yet.
33. Or up to 70% off bedding sets made for kings and queens, even if they sleep in twin xl beds.
34. 32% off a copy of the best book in the history of all of mankind.
Showering yourself in back-to-school deals like:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.