Have you ever dreamt of dressing like Jon Snow but couldn’t find the right garbage bag to cut holes in? Well, look no further because HBO has officially released the first images from their Game of Thrones costume collection.
“Perfect for fans, LARPers, and reenactors,” reads the press release, touting a trio of character-based designs for fan favorite characters Jon Snow, Ned Stark, and Robb Stark. (B.Y.O. Blood is implied.)
The outfits are perfect for:
3. A First Date
“Jon Snow’s Peascod” lets any potential suitor know you’ve decided to swear off sex and live with a dozen men.
4. A Job Interview
You may not be able to wear a tie with “Ned Stark’s Peascod,” but it tells any prospective boss that you mean business.
6. And if you’re feeling especially fancy, top off any look with a Cape of the North.
Nothing says “approachable” like this faux fur cape.
Like winter, many more designs are coming to the Game of Thrones collection (including women’s clothes), which costs anywhere between $70 and $295. In other words:
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.