1. On Thursday, the following tweet was sent from the verified account of Chris Colfer, one of the few remaining original stars on Fox’s Glee:
2. Shortly after, though, Colfer’s publicist and 20th Century Fox, which produces Glee, informed BuzzFeed that his Twitter account had been hacked and he will return for the show’s final season.
“We’ve been alerted that Chris Colfer’s Twitter account has been hacked. Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth,” the studio said in a statement. “We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season.”
On Friday, Lea Michele was hacked as well. The following tweet — which her rep confirms to BuzzFeed is false — was sent from her verified account:
Both Tweets have since been deleted.
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠