1. On Thursday, the following tweet was sent from the verified account of Chris Colfer, one of the few remaining original stars on Fox’s Glee:
2. Shortly after, though, Colfer’s publicist and 20th Century Fox, which produces Glee, informed BuzzFeed that his Twitter account had been hacked and he will return for the show’s final season.
“We’ve been alerted that Chris Colfer’s Twitter account has been hacked. Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth,” the studio said in a statement. “We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season.”
On Friday, Lea Michele was hacked as well. The following tweet — which her rep confirms to BuzzFeed is false — was sent from her verified account:
Both Tweets have since been deleted.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏