1. On Thursday, the following tweet was sent from the verified account of Chris Colfer, one of the few remaining original stars on Fox’s Glee:
2. Shortly after, though, Colfer’s publicist and 20th Century Fox, which produces Glee, informed BuzzFeed that his Twitter account had been hacked and he will return for the show’s final season.
“We’ve been alerted that Chris Colfer’s Twitter account has been hacked. Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth,” the studio said in a statement. “We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season.”
On Friday, Lea Michele was hacked as well. The following tweet — which her rep confirms to BuzzFeed is false — was sent from her verified account:
Both Tweets have since been deleted.
- Donald Trump has won Indiana's crucial primary, making him the presumptive Republican presidential nominee 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- And members of Turkey's parliament got into a huge brawl during a debate about prosecuting lawmakers. Fists were flying 👊