1. On Thursday, the following tweet was sent from the verified account of Chris Colfer, one of the few remaining original stars on Fox’s Glee:
2. Shortly after, though, Colfer’s publicist and 20th Century Fox, which produces Glee, informed BuzzFeed that his Twitter account had been hacked and he will return for the show’s final season.
“We’ve been alerted that Chris Colfer’s Twitter account has been hacked. Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth,” the studio said in a statement. “We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season.”
On Friday, Lea Michele was hacked as well. The following tweet — which her rep confirms to BuzzFeed is false — was sent from her verified account:
Both Tweets have since been deleted.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Barack Obama defended his legacy and vowed to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake" during his final press conference.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺