1. Spaghetti Squash Mushroom Carbonara
This savory appetizer highlights creamy spaghetti squash surrounded by hen of the woods mushrooms, shaved brussels sprouts, crispy bacon, pecorino, egg yolk, and peppercorn jus.
2. Buttermilk Biscuit
The side of dense buttermilk biscuit is a must. The biscuit has crispy exterior with moist interior. It is served with a side of butter topped with a drizzle of honey.
3. Fried Chicken
The fried chicken is cooked to perfect - just like the buttermilk biscuit, the fried chicken has beautifully crispy skin with moist, tender meat inside. The chicken is drizzled with honey for an interesting balance of sweet and savory.
4. Don Juan
Chewy udon noodles are seeped in rich chipotle lime broth, and then topped with tender pork carnitas, pickled jalapeno, shaved radish, cilantro, bonito flakes, and soft boiled eggs.
5. Egg Shop Bap
A twist on bibimbap, the Egg Shop Bap features sunny side up egg, a choice of grass-fed beef or fried chicken, sliced avocado, cucumber, pickled carrot, radish, scallion, cilantro, and chili paste over a bed of sesame rice.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨