The SNP is holding its annual party conference, where party members come together to discuss the direction of the party.
Everyone is still pretty upset about the referendum result. We asked them to write down who they blame for the defeat.
1. Christian Allard MSP was pretty hard on himself.
2. As was Stanislav Sindov, treasurer of his SNP branch in Dumfries.
3. But, mainly, SNP members like Robert Nicol are angry at other people, like the BBC.
4. In fact, especially the BBC.
5. This guy blames the BBC and "old codgers", and he's so angry that he even drew a little picture of an old person.
6. Ziam Muhammed blames the bloody biased media in general.
7. So does Alan Webster.
8. But there's more blame to go around, like against Gordon Brown.
9. And Gordon Brown again.
10. Annamama Rossi went further and blamed all the other bastards in Westminster.
11. Glenn Elder blamed Westminster lies.
12. Gordon Crone thinks the bastards in Holyrood did it.
13. Chris McDonald blamed the fear-mongerers in Labour and the Conservatives.
14. Basically, as Catriona Clarke explained, everyone who didn't vote Yes is to blame.
Jamie Ross is a Scotland reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Edinburgh.
Contact Jamie Ross at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.