1. Michael Taylor met Jacob Rees-Mogg MP, who he deemed to be "literally banter".
2. These lads started the conference with a "cheeky Nando's".
3. Liam Bones was excited to meet "Theresa Bae" in Manchester.
4. Adam Carney got a "casual selfie" with the prime minister.
5. Hamish Hunter called Cameron "a legend" after he turned up for Scottish Tory drinks.
6. Jack Murray was on the same bus as a protester. Lol.
7. Nadim Muslim chanted "Five more beers!".
8. Jessica Lennard had a "Bojo'ito".
9. This guy literally walked past Jon Snow. "Absolute legend!"
10. Harry Bull enjoyed the "fun and games" of the protest outside and thinks they should have tried a bit harder during the election.
11. Jonathan Vasey met "the hero that is Jacob Rees-Mogg".
12. Ben Everitt had a "cheeky #CPC15 beer" with the #BlueFamily.
13. These lads took a "secure zone selfie".
14. Jonathan Vasey became the northern powerhouse.
15. Michael Taylor's new favourite hobby is getting called Tory scum.
16. This woman met "comedy legend" Jim Davidson.
17. "Meeting Jon Snow. Lad."
Jamie Ross is a Scotland reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Edinburgh.
Contact Jamie Ross at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.