We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An exfoliating body scrub to gently remove dull, dead skin and leave you feeling smooth, glowy, and smelling oh so good.
2. A bottle of hand cream because your skin deserves some love after all the drying hand sanitizer you've been using this year.
3. A box of Tazo Zen tea to steep in your fave mug. Grab your current read, and enjoy the delicious lemongrass and spearmint flavors.
4. A bottle of coconut milk anti-breakage serum for those whose hair isn't exactly BFFs with the summer humidity. Trust me, babe: I get it. This won't disappoint.
5. A pair of Sony headphones so you can listen to Doja Cat and Saweetie's Best Friend on repeat while you lounge in the park.
6. A bag of yummy bath salts because if you look up the definition of "treat yourself" in the dictionary, it will say, "Warm bubble bath." Splish splash.
7. A bottle of scalp scrubto help restore the production of healthy, natural nutrients that'll leave your hair silky smooth.
8. A pack of acne patches that'll pull all the gunk and oil out of your zits in just six hours. Say goodbye to first-date blemishes.
9. A pack of charcoal pore strips that'll instantly bind to your blackheads and leave your cutie nose feeling fresh and clean. The satisfaction of looking at the strip filled with dirt and oil you didn't even know you had is truly beyond.
10. A set of vitamin C eye patches because as delicious as coffee is in the morning, it can't awaken collagen to promote hydration and brightness under your gorgeous eyes. You need both, hon.
11. A mini jade roller that'll help promote fluid drainage, ease facial tension and stress, and reduce puffiness. A tip from a jade enthusiast (me): Put it in your fridge overnight, and apply some vitamin C oil on your face before each use.
12. A set of two skin scrubbers to pair with your fave cleanser for a deep, refreshing exfoliation. Its unique design makes it super easy to clean, so you don't have to worry about bacteria buildup.
13. A bar of coconut oil and shea butter soap that'll go wonderfully with your new scrubbers. Customers are raving about how yummy this soap smells.
14. An insta-dry nail polish for those that love the look of freshly painted nails but can't stand waiting for them to dry. No more smudging your manicure minutes after it's done.
15. And a manicure kit for your at-home spa nights. It has everything you need to give yourself a spa-level manicure.
16. A sunscreen stick because summer is here, and your skin deserves the best protection. This SPF 50 has a vanilla-coco scent, keeps your skin hydrated, and is convenient for on-the-go use.
17. A bottle of Jergens moisturizer that'll give your skin the same natural glow you'd get from the sun without having to expose yourself to harmful UVs or risk getting a sunburn. Ouch!
18. A pack of three SPF 30 lip balms to keep your lips protected, moisturized, and hydrated while you bask in the sun at the beach.
19. A bottle of foaming shaving cream so you never nick your skin again. This fluffy foam provides a layer of protection that keeps the blade away from your skin, while still allowing you to get rid of unwanted hair.
20. A Harry Potter puzzle that has 550 pieces of Hogwarts for you to put together. Completing this challenge will definitely be satisfying.
21. A body massager so you can sooth aches and pains without having to splurge at the spa. Plus, it's compact, so you can easily pack it for tension relief on-the-go.
23. A body spray that smells like a mix of amber, black current, and peony. Reviewers are saying its the perfect summer scent.
24. An oil diffuser you can safely leave out all day so you come home to a warm, freshly scented space.
25. Or a bottle of room spray for when your room needs a boost of freshness and a touch of love. This spray is infused with calming sea salt, leaving your space smelling super clean.
26. A cleansing tool that comes with a sensitive skin brush AND a deep-cleansing brush, both of which effectively unclog pores, gently exfoliate, and provide a deep clean.
27. An adult coloring book because arts and crafts are fun and meditative. Grab some colored pencils, light a candle, brew some herbal tea, and dive into the 72 intricate mandala designs.
28. A two-pack of cozy socks because you deserve to feel like you're walking on a cloud. They're perfect for lounging around the house or wearing with your shoes for extra comfort.
29. A lip scrubber that'll remove all the dead, chapped skin before you apply your fave gloss. It helps stimulate blood circulation, which leads to fuller, more luscious lips.
30. A bottle of lavender essential oil to add in diffusers and baths or to use in your own soaps, candles, lotions, and so much more. One bottle can go a long way.
Note: Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.