25 Home Goods From Anthropologie That Reviewers Totally Adore
With items this cute, you might never want to leave your sanctuary again.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A boho throw pillow that will add a touch of texture to any accent chair or sofa. These soft hues are bound to inspire a calming atmosphere.
2. A clean line compost bin, because who said we can't save the earth while also being super cute? This biodegradable bin converts your organic trash into nutrition for your soil. Plus, it has a charcoal filter, so you won't have to ~smell~ how environmentally responsible you're being.
3. A ruffled cotton jersey quilt so cozy, you might end up hitting the snooze button until the afternoon. Hey, you deserve it!
4. An adorable bath mat that's designed to soak up water and put a smile on your face (though not necessarily in that order).
5. A cotton throw blanket so cozy, colorful, and vibrant, you'll wish it came with a matching sweater so you could wear it all day long.
6. A funky city-centric picture frame to showcase your fave memories from abroad. Choose from a NYC, London, or Paris frame, all adorned with fun, unique designs highlighting that city's landscape.
7. A wooden storage cabinet with marble-topped drawers, so you can display your vintage glassware collection in mid-century modern style. There's plenty room to store your tablecloths, silverware, and knickknacks — whatever you'd like to neaten up but still show off.
9. A hand-painted pitcher so cute, you'll want to serve everything from water to orange juice to sangria in it. Tip: Display an arrangement of flowers in it when it's not in use quenching your thirst.
10. An agate cheese board to immediately enhance the presentation of your cheese or charcuterie spread. Prepare to receive tons of compliments from your guests.
11. A marble-top coffee table for the mid-century modern enthusiasts. The gold sunburst design atop transforms this table into a unique statement piece.
12. A stoneware vase with a painted flower pattern that looks stunning with a bouquet of flowers or as a stand-alone piece of decor.
13. A rustic hardwood tray so you can surprise your S.O. with a romantic breakfast in bed (or surprise yourself with a romantic snack during Netflix). The intricate detailing will have you feeling like you're dining in a luxury hotel overlooking the mountains in Vail.
14. A kitten planter because your plant babies deserve a funky home of their own. These are just puuuurrfect.
15. A stoneware tray that has a glamorous ~je ne sais quoi~ vibe about it. It's perfect for holding your jewelry in your bedroom, or displaying your perfume in your bathroom.
16. A glazed ceramic stool to use as a stylish end-table, extra seat, or simply a beautiful decor item. It's suitable for indoor and outdoor use, so feel free to dress your balcony with one (or five) of them.
17. A berry basket that has so many uses — try it as as a colander for any fruit or veggie that needs to be washed, a serving bowl for when you're in the mood for some berries, or just a whimsical, decorative piece on your kitchen counter.
18. A set of three pastel cotton dish towels because it's time to replace those boring, plain napkins you have lying around your counters. This set will bring a fresh, inviting energy to any kitchen.
19. A wire sculpture that would look adorable in your entryway, beside your framed canvases on your gallery wall, or above your bed.
20. A hanging macrame pod chair so you feel like you're diving into a cocoon-inspired pod of relaxation and serenity, right in the comfort of your own living room.
21. A tiled dessert plate that'll immediately become a conversation starter with your guests. These striking, hand-painted designs are so eye-catching, you'll feel like you're eating your cake off an piece of expensive art.
22. An agate coaster, because your happy hour cocktails should rest on tiny pieces of magnificent, handcrafted artwork.
23. A set of four crackle glaze stoneware plates that are chic enough to put out during a casual dinner party with friends, and elegant enough to serve a Michelin-star meal on for when the Queen visits (hey, you got really good at cooking over the last year! It could happen!).
24. A marble base, Art Deco-inspired wine rack to showcase your fave selection of reds atop your bar cart or buffet. The marble base adds a dash of sophistication that will have people thinking you spent $$$ on it.
25. A crackle glaze stoneware serving platter that's as beautiful as it is functional. Use it to serve cookies, macarons, and cucumber sandwiches during afternoon tea parties, and caviar, bacon wrapped figs, and ricotta tarts during fancy dinner parties.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.