We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of Cosrx acne patches that'll make sure all your hydrating efforts don't go to waste with a few breakouts. They're a K-beauty staple for a reason, after all.
2. A Neutrogena gel moisturizer so you can properly hydrate oilier skin, and make sure your skincare needs are met without causing breakouts.
3. A L'oréal all-over moisturizer that'll be super ideal for the winter. This balm is also has honey in it, which is a mega-moisturizer. It even has other oils to seal the deal.
4. A Maybelline chapstick in several colors so you can keep your lips hydrated while giving them a low-maintenance color boost. Plus, they come in such bright tubes, they won't get lost in your bag.
5. A Cosrx lightweight essence to shield your skin from the elements, while preventing moisture loss. These ingredients are a little, erm, unique (there's snail secretion in this one), but the reviews speak for themselves.
6. An Eve Lom gentle facial cleanser for a new best friend in the winter, as cleansing can be one of the most drying steps in your routine. This extra-luxurious formula won't leave any residue and is so darn hydrating.
7. An Ambi face cream with Vitamin E that'll condition and moisturize your skin.
8. A Shea Moisture gentle body wash so the shower steam doesn't strip your skin of necessary oils. This formula is so gentle, it's truly great for psoriasis and eczema.
9. An Equate moisturizer with SPF to keep your skin safe from UV rays. Just because the sun's not out doesn't mean you can't get sun damage.
10. A Neutrogena lightweight moisturizing serum for giving your skin some layered, water-based TLC. This formula is loaded with hyaluronic acid, which carries up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
11. A Garnier micellar cleansing water that'll be the perfect way to remove makeup and dirt without stripping the skin's oils and drying the face out.
12. An Aveeno overnight mask to lock in moisture while you sleep.
13. An Olay moisturizer so you can use a formula that's heavy on the vitamins to do wonders for your skin in the colder months.
14. A Burt's Bees cleansing cream for calming your skin *while* cleaning it. It even has soothing chamomile in it!
15. A Eucerin itch-preventing body wash to help in the winter months by moisturizing your skin. It even has lipids and omega oils to keep your skin barrier in top-notch shape.
16. An Avalon Organics face cream with vitamin C so your routine will make all the difference in maintaining your skin's natural glow, no matter the forecast for the day.
17. An Aveeno nutrient-heavy lotion, because this'll go a long way to protect your skin. It *also* has oat and a nice vanilla scent.
18. A L'oréal collagen cream for day AND night use that'll multitask while paring down your regimen. Its collagen formula will help attract moisture to your face.
19. A Cetaphil moisturizer with no fragrance, because this is gonna help any cold-induced sensitivity. It also has a high SPF formula to prevent further damage, and it's non-comedogenic (a fancy way of saying it won't break you out).
20. A Shea Moisture hydrating face lotion for another tried-and-true way to add moisture throughout the day. The coconut oil will definitely work to soften the skin, too.
21. An all-purpose Nivea cream that truly does the job that can be hard to come by — it's heavy, but always sinks in to give a nice, velvety texture, regardless of where on your body it's going.
22. A Garnier moisturizer with SPF for having the perfect staple— it even has rice peptides and other antioxidant ingredients to brighten and firm your complexion.
23. A Neutrogena acne treatment that'll be a good addition to your arsenal, even when you're not sweating in the sun as much. Accidental over-moisturizing will cause breakouts, after all!
24. A scented body lotion for making constant moisturizing seem a lot less tedious (and a lot more fragrant). This one has aloe and green tea for a super fresh smell.
25. An Olay no-frills moisturizer with SPF that'll meet the needs of skincare minimalists: getting the job done without any of the other bells and whistles.
26. A thick Vaseline lip balm, because this is the way to go in the winter. If you've ever used Vaseline on your lips, try their specially-formulated lip balm.
27. An Cerave exfoliating body cream to prevent flakiness while keeping the skin barrier healthy. This one has salicylic acid, which is perfect for body acne, too.
28. An Aveeno intense moisture cream with ceramides for repairing your skin's barrier function (read: get rid of pesky flakes and redness). This one also has calming oat in it.
29. A pack of Burt's Bees lip balms, because these'll go great in every routine. This variety pack makes sure you're always in for a flavor surprise when you reach in your bag for one.
30. A Neutrogena SPF moisturizer with retinol so you can combat breakouts, while keeping your skin hydrated and preventing sun damage. It also boosts your cell turnover rate to keep you fresh-faced as ever.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.