19 Insanely Clever Hacks And Tricks To Improve Your Run
Turn miles of trials into miles of smiles with these tips.
1. Prevent shin splints by drawing the alphabet with your toes.
2. If you have to run on a treadmill, set it to a 1 degree incline to make the effort comparable to running outside.
3. Cover the clock on treadmills.
4. If you're not feeling motivated, just focus on putting on your running gear. Often that's half the battle.
5. Keep your running clothes on when you step into the shower to prevent them from stinking up your place.
6. Don't bother doing static stretches before a run.
7. If you're running to music, pick songs with BPMs (beats per minute) that match your pace.
Find out what you should be running to here.