21 Signs You Grew Up With A Lot Of Pets
"Do you live in a zoo or something?"
1. You're not entirely sure how you ended up with so many animals living in your house.
2. You often forget pets when you're listing all of them.
3. Anytime a visitor comes to your house you need to give them a tour like it's a zoo or something.
4. You vehemently deny allegations that you're a crazy cat lady because you also have a bunch of other types of pets.
5. You rarely go on vacation because of all your pets.
6. Or if you do go on vacation, you leave your poor pet-sitters with a huge list of instructions.
7. The "what was the name of your first pet" security question is super not helpful when you have a dozen to choose from.
8. Trips to the vet are a nightmare when you have to bring a whole menagerie for a checkup at once.
9. There are pets sleeping everywhere you look.
10. When people with only one pet complain about shedding you just laugh.
They don't know your struggle.