2. You often forget pets when you’re listing all of them.
It’s nothing personal! There’s just so many of them it’s easy to lose track. (And it’s usually the fish).
6. Or if you do go on vacation, you leave your poor pet-sitters with a huge list of instructions.
8. Trips to the vet are a nightmare when you have to bring a whole menagerie for a checkup at once.
9. There are pets sleeping everywhere you look.
13. You try not to think about how much money you spend on pet food.
14. Sometimes it seems like your pets know they outnumber you.
Thank goodness for opposable thumbs, otherwise this might be a problem.
16. Sometimes having so many pets seems like a recipe for disaster.
20. You tell people you don’t have a favorite pet.
21. (But secretly there’s one pet above the rest you have a special bond with.)
You still love all of ‘em though!
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰