2. You often forget pets when you’re listing all of them.
It’s nothing personal! There’s just so many of them it’s easy to lose track. (And it’s usually the fish).
6. Or if you do go on vacation, you leave your poor pet-sitters with a huge list of instructions.
8. Trips to the vet are a nightmare when you have to bring a whole menagerie for a checkup at once.
9. There are pets sleeping everywhere you look.
13. You try not to think about how much money you spend on pet food.
14. Sometimes it seems like your pets know they outnumber you.
Thank goodness for opposable thumbs, otherwise this might be a problem.
16. Sometimes having so many pets seems like a recipe for disaster.
20. You tell people you don’t have a favorite pet.
21. (But secretly there’s one pet above the rest you have a special bond with.)
You still love all of ‘em though!
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.