1. You're not entirely sure how you ended up with so many animals living in your house.
2. You often forget pets when you're listing all of them.
3. Anytime a visitor comes to your house you need to give them a tour like it's a zoo or something.
4. You vehemently deny allegations that you're a crazy cat lady because you also have a bunch of other types of pets.
5. You rarely go on vacation because of all your pets.
6. Or if you do go on vacation, you leave your poor pet-sitters with a huge list of instructions.
7. The "what was the name of your first pet" security question is super not helpful when you have a dozen to choose from.
8. Trips to the vet are a nightmare when you have to bring a whole menagerie for a checkup at once.
9. There are pets sleeping everywhere you look.
10. When people with only one pet complain about shedding you just laugh.
They don't know your struggle.