2. You often forget pets when you’re listing all of them.
It’s nothing personal! There’s just so many of them it’s easy to lose track. (And it’s usually the fish).
6. Or if you do go on vacation, you leave your poor pet-sitters with a huge list of instructions.
8. Trips to the vet are a nightmare when you have to bring a whole menagerie for a checkup at once.
9. There are pets sleeping everywhere you look.
13. You try not to think about how much money you spend on pet food.
14. Sometimes it seems like your pets know they outnumber you.
Thank goodness for opposable thumbs, otherwise this might be a problem.
16. Sometimes having so many pets seems like a recipe for disaster.
20. You tell people you don’t have a favorite pet.
21. (But secretly there’s one pet above the rest you have a special bond with.)
You still love all of ‘em though!
- So about that wall: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto says he told Donald Trump his country's not paying for it.
- Brazil's senate has voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶