Seriously, this 1993 Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movie was their second straight-to-video feature. And it has everything:
1. Pin the tail on the donkey.
2. Bobbing for apples.
6. A British butler who appears to have had a lobotomy.
8. And of course…
10. Played by not one, but two Cloris Leachmans.
15. A very scared Mr. Gravedigger*.
*Not his real name, but we never know what the real one is.
18. Really bad wigs.
24. A mirror of shame/doom.
25. And a fun house one, too!
26. A really badass vehicle.
27. Fortune tellers and crystal balls.
28. A very creepy house.
29. Evil laughter (complete with pointy hat and broom).
30. (Also, did you know shoe leather doubles as hair dye?)
31. Weird freaking eyebrows.
32. Martin Short as Dracula!
Just kidding, but not really.
33. Sweet facepaint.
34. A cauldron.
36. A witches’ gathering.
38. Mystery solving (courtesy of dessert).
39. Locked door hacks.
Up learned from the best.
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12pm ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌