1. On last week’s Parenthood premiere, we met Peet (Lost vet Sonya Walger).
2. She’s the architect that will be working with Joel (Sam Jaeger) for two years. And though many thought she’d be flirting with Joel, she seemed to be eyeing Julia (Erika Christensen) at dinner.
3. This week, we’ll meet Ed (The Office alum David Denman), a recently unemployed stay-at-home dad who Julia gets stuck with on a volunteer project at Victor and Sydney’s school.
5. As for what we should expect…
“On any other show, [Peet and Joel] would be making out wildly in her second appearance,” Jaeger told TVLine. “We’ll see [Joel and Julia’s marriage] be tested, but not in an obvious way. It’s just a relationship that’s starting to fray a little bit.”
6. Tune in to find out what happens with Ed, Julia, Joel, and Peet on Parenthood, Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳