1. Lil Mama blew audiences away when she brought the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes back to life for the VH1 biopic CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story in October.
2. And at the American Music Awards on Sunday, the 24-year-old rapper joined the remaining original members of TLC to perform their 1995 hit “Waterfalls.”
7. Here’s TLC’s full AMA performance of “Waterfalls” with Lil Mama.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.