1. Lil Mama blew audiences away when she brought the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes back to life for the VH1 biopic CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story in October.
2. And at the American Music Awards on Sunday, the 24-year-old rapper joined the remaining original members of TLC to perform their 1995 hit “Waterfalls.”
7. Here’s TLC’s full AMA performance of “Waterfalls” with Lil Mama.
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12pm ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌