1. When Amber feels like the world's against her, Drew is by her side.
2. Because he supports her unconditionally.
3. They play guitar together.
4. They even knit together.
5. And Amber helps Drew with his wardrobe on occasion.
6. With just a look, they can both mock...
7. And comfort each other.
8. Though Drew is incredibly modest, no one is prouder of him than Amber.
(Even in the early days when she didn't want to admit it.)
9. Of course, the feeling in mutual.
10. But they're cautiously excited for each other when it comes to HUGE life choices.
(Even when their mom is not.)
11. Speaking of which, they can relate when their mom is being annoying (i.e. most of the time. Sorry, Sarah).
12. And they deal with her together.
13. If she's grilling Drew about girls, Amber does so adorably.
14. She even offers to drive him and his date.
15. And Drew goes to Amber for kissing advice.
16. Because they can talk about anything.
17. And they can always get past their own awkward moments.
18. Or sad moments.
19. Drew's there to try to stop Amber from saying something she might regret.
20. And Amber's there to try to stop Drew from being a sucker.
21. She also helps Drew realize the hard truth.
22. Like, the really hard truth.
23. And Drew does the same for Amber, even when she doesn't want to hear it.
24. Plus, when Amber can't help Drew herself, she finds a way to get her point across.
25. They help each other get through slumps.
26. They motivate each other to move on from heartbreak.
27. And make pinky promises to do so.
28. Sometimes, resorting to the help of substances as well.
29. (Which Amber always has helpful tips about.)
30. And they struggle through the consequences together.
31. They do things for each other even when they don't want to.
32. They get in fights over the most mundane things.
33. And they forgive each other, no matter what.
34. They are just the closest of close.
But really, none of this should come as a surprise. Because they learned from the best.