1. The jokes are not funny.
“Cancel the pizzas; I’m going on. Actually, maybe don’t cancel them. We can just leave them with the doorman.” -Kimmie
2. And on top of being unfunny, they are forced down your throat.
Yes, we get that Kimmie’s last name (Boubier) is supposed to make us laugh. We didn’t need to hear it nine times.
3. It’s full of clichés, which are also unfunny.
For example: As a child, Kimmie had stage fright, causing her not only to pass out on stage (cliché 1), but she also wet her pants (cliché 2).
4. It’s unrealistic, but not in a fantastic way.
What kind of lawyer, who just got promoted, skips in the hallways? And whose skirt gets sucked up by an elevator door?!
5. And that applies to Kimmie and her friends, who are naive and socially awkward to an absurd degree.
-Kimmie is a twentysomething American (more on that later) woman doesn’t know what “friends with benefits” means.
-Her friend Marika goes shopping for a trendy outfit for a night out at a piano bar
and picks out a piano jumpsuit.
-Her friend Helen Alice doesn’t know that a Long Island Iced Tea is an alcoholic beverage.
-Kimmie says things aloud to her crush like, “Let me email you the address and a photo of me from five years ago when I was at my physical peak.” And, “I’m gonna go now before my boob sweat seeps into my Spanx. When they get wet, they’re incredibly difficult to get off.”
7. And on that note, the show is full of stereotypes about fat people.
Kimmie runs through the office in search of jelly donuts and then, seconds later, talks about getting her hand stuck in a vending machine. And shortly thereafter, she brings up birthday cake. She also can’t climb up on a piano like her thinner counterpart, who later tells her, “You’ve got the heart of a lion. And the body of a much, much larger lion.”
9. The show hits you over the head with the moral lesson of the episode, like, worse than Full House did.
“The point is, Kendall is all of them. She’s all those girls who’ve held us back and made us feel bad about ourselves. She’s the winner and we’re always the losers. That’s the way the world is. It’s not really going to change so come on, let’s just go home.” -Kimmie
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝