9. Nestlé Non-stop
Kala ko ba “non-stop”??? :——(
11. Safari chocolate
Probably need to search a real safari to get a hold of this one again.
GoodLuk looking for some TofiLuk in this day and age.
14. Maggi instant curly spaghetti
We’re now back to our sophisticated, al dente pasta-eating selves.
15. Zip! Orange juice drink
For some bizarre reason, I couldn’t find a photo of this pyramid-ic juice drink anywhere on the internet, but it looks just like the photo above. And it’s not just me! At least three people on Twitter remember it, too! Hah!
18. McRice burger
Remember when we all thought this was weird but went ahead and ordered it anyway??
19. KFC Go-Go sandwich
Yes, I know, we have Twister now which is basically the same concept, but Go-Go sandwich landed on our hearts (and tastebuds) first.
20. Jollibee choco mallow pie
I love you, Jollibee, but why’d you have to break our hearts like this?
21. Original peach mango pie
You thought the Peach Mango Pie you ate for dessert today has been like that all along? Did you? WRONG. The original one was longer and, in effect, more satisfying. I wish I was only making this up for the sake of sexual innuendoes, but I’m not. RIP, long peach mango pie.
- The Pentagon is investigating Trump's former national security adviser over payments he received from Russia-linked groups.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging incident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar issues.
- John McCain and Trump were supposed to be sworn enemies. But now the president may hire some of his former aides 🤗
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥