1. You learned how to roll stuff in a thin sheet of wrapper the yummy way.
2. And learning how to cook rice is a life skill you'll forever be grateful for.
3. Because rice is love. Rice is life.
4. You know there's only one way to really enjoy your food: magkamay!
5. You like your ketchup sweet, made with bananas, and aptly named 'Papa'.
6. When you say you want some Mang Tomas right now, you literally mean the sauce, not a person.
7. When somebody mentions 'betamax', 'adidas', and 'walkman', you immediately think of food before anything else.
8. You know the secret to a long life: it's called pancit.
9. Tapsilog is your idea of a perfect breakfast.
10. And you try to stay away from eating longganisa for breakfast because you don't wanna be burping it all day (but you fail miserably).
11. You've been dunking pandesal in your coffee before you learned to dunk Oreos in milk.
12. You eat your fish with the bones and head still on it.
13. And the possibilities for sawsawan are endless!
14. Adobo will always have a special place in your heart.
15. And you crave for sinigang even if it's hot outside.
Halos pinaglilihian mo.