We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A sequin halter top that's perfect for looking like a disco ball while celebrating a night out with friends.
2. A mini moto skirt, because your edgy personality can *totally* shine through, even in a classic holiday ensemble (aka, a suede skirt, turtleneck sweater, and tall boots — you know which one I'm talking about). Swap out the typical suede skirt for this faux leather number for a look that's entirely yours.
3. A lace-up knit blouse ups the ante on your favorite holiday sweater while being wearable for both friendly gatherings and family dinners. We love versatility!
4. A quilted bomber so you can keep warm going to and from parties without shorting your typical skater-chic style.
5. A pleated mini skirt, because does any pattern scream "holidays!" much like plaid? Methinks not. This skirt combines a holiday-spirit-pattern with a trendy pleated cut so that you can bring the festivity and fashion with one fell swoop.
6. A velvet dress with ruching on the sides and a cute open back — it's your new go-to for black tie events during this time of year.
7. An A-line dress is synonymous with "OK, the weather isn't that cold yet, but there's a turkey in the oven."
8. Or a velvet maxi dress if the weather *is* cold on Turkey Day. This dress is flowing and will have you looking amazing even through tryptophan-induced naps.
9. A button-front sweater dress if you want to feel like you're rocking your favorite lounge sweater but still want to make an APPEARANCE at your sibling's very first holiday dinner they're hosting.
10. An asymmetrical dress with a mock neck proves that you can dip into floral prints even during the fall and winter seasons. If you have a holiday work party coming up, you'll be wise to add this to your cart!
11. A metallic slip dress that can work through the holidays and even the New Year. The holidays are all about going full glam, and the best way to rock a sparkling look is from head to toe.
12. I mentioned sparkling from head to toe above — and that obviously includes your footwear, too. A pair of sparkly socks like these will do just the trick. (Pro tip: wear this with platform sandals for a truly glamorous and editorial outfit!)
13. A pair of faux leather pants that have a high-rise fit so that you can easily tuck your blouse, sweater, or vest inside.
14. A velour jumpsuit if you have precisely five minutes before a party to get yourself ready before hitting the scene. Jumpsuits like this one basically are your entire outfit — you just have to throw some shoes and accessories on for a killer 'fit.
15. A faux-leather jacket is key for looking like you stepped off the set of The Matrix — or, you know, sporting a moody '90s vibe this season.
16. A taffeta tank top that comes in a variety of colors, including hot pink. Hot pink was a big hit during Fashion Month this year, with stars rocking the Barbiecore-leaning hue while racing from show to show. If you need something that will look high end without dropping loads of cash, this is just the top.
17. A geometric skirt so that you can add some fun to your holiday looks without straying away from your typical neutral-leaning color palette.
18. A pair of spiffy wide-leg trousers that'll turn the dial all the way to "hecking chic" for the upcoming holiday get-together you're hosting.
19. A polo sweater if your family gatherings put an emphasis on staying cozy while watching re-runs of your favorite Hallmark movies. This adds a '70s Hollywood vibe to your current leisure lineup.
21. A satin slip dress is a great option for the winter formal you've got in the books. This dress plus high boots is key for looking cute while keeping your legs warm!
22. A pearl claw clip that can add a romantic feel to your outfit not just during the holidays, but any day of the year.
23. A pair of low-rise corduroy cargo pants for when you and your cousins cruise around town while the parents prepare the holiday feast.
24. Or a pair of wide-leg velvet pants if you're looking to go extra festive with a bright red, or are choosing fashion as your holiday outfit inspo with a trendy hot pink.
25. A textured pullover sweater, because sweater parties are the best holiday parties, period! This sweater will keep you warm while helping you stand out as a major fashionista.
26. A ribbed bodycon dress is super simple to throw on and forget about it, but ups your holiday style with a unique cut-out neckline.
27. And a mock-neck T-shirt, because, really, is there anything better to wear than a turtleneck while being surrounded by your favorite people, eating your favorite food, and celebrating the holidays?
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.