30 Stylish, Cozy, And Comfy Things From Amazon To Wear This Fall
'Tis the season of cozy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A pair of color-block capri yoga pants, because is there anything more fitting for fall than looking edgy and cool while ~still~ feeling comfortable?
4. A striped knit sweater, because you'll need a cozy sweater to wear during chilly fall nights, so why not make it a cute one?
5. A ruffled V-neck wrap sweater so that you can look extra dressed up during Sunday brunch while still feeling so cozy, it'll be like you never took off your robe.
6. A chiffon blouse that is super flowy and chic, while still being appropriate for your return back to the office.
7. A wide brim fedora hat – it'll pair equally perfectly with a T-shirt and jeans, or a flowy Sunday brunch dress.
9. A boho dress so that you can properly channel your inner Florence and the Machine. No singing skills required!
10. A pair of classic straight-cut Levi's jeans, because whether you wear them to do yard work, or if the hardest work you get up to is housing some chips on the couch, straight leg jeans have a place in everyone's closet.
11. A lightweight oversized blazer that is the perfect layering piece during all your autumn wine-tasting excursions.
12. A pair of thigh-high stockings so that you can zhuzh up your favorite fall outfit. Wear these with your go-to fall dress, and finishing the look off with some heeled booties.
13. A classic turtleneck, because what is fall without a bit of turtleneck action?! Pair this with a plaid skirt for an elevated back-to-school look.
14. A waterfall sweater for those sunny-yet-chilly fall days where you need a sweater that's warm yet won't overheat you. This also works as a great layering piece on top of blouses!
15. A pair of faux-leather leggings, because although the look of leather pants is beautiful, the feel of actual leather pants is ...restrictive. Opt for this vegan pair that'll look chic but feel like your favorite pair of yoga pants.
16. A turtleneck bodycon dress so that wherever you go, you'll be arriving in style. This low-key, go-with-everything dress is perfect for days when you want to wear every single fall accessory under the sun.
17. A henley top, because this base layer is what will keep you warm during those late fall nights spent around the campfire. Consider getting a few — after all, henley tops also work great as loungewear around the house.
18. An A-line swing skirt so that you can have all the fabric you need to keep warm, while still looking très chic.
19. A pair of plaid leggings, because these leggings are so cozy that you'll forget that you're even dressed up to the nines.
20. A sherpa zip-neck pullover sweater, which is the epitome of comfy and cozy, while still serving major stylish fall vibes.
21. A corduroy button-up, because corduroy is one of the few fabrics that screams, yes, the temperature is dropping, but I still want to look amazing! Wear this little number buttoned up to keep you warm throughout the day, or use it as a layering piece during a Sunday brunch with friends.
22. An oversized sweater vest to pair with a turtleneck or button-up for a classic fall look — or, switch it up for a stylish look and layer this over your favorite oversized black band tee.
23. A pair of high-waisted workout leggings that one reviewer proclaims are squat-proof. These leggings are so cozy, you might begin to wonder where they've been all your life.
24. A faux leather motorcycle jacket, because this edgy piece belongs in your closet for days where the weather is not too cold, but not too warm, either. You can pick up this classic jacket in black, or switch it up with some fun, festive colors.
26. A pair of Skechers straight-leg pants that look like slacks, but feel like leggings. Is there anything better than that?
27. A three-quarter-sleeve patterned bodycon dress so that you can serve major looks while still staying warm and cozy.
28. A classic flannel shirt that SCREAMS "it is fall, the leaves are turning, and the apples are ready for picking!" Or, maybe if you don't love your clothes screaming at you, at least you can agree that this flannel top is a fall staple that'll keep you warm throughout the day and night?
29. A pair of straight-leg denim jeans to wear with heeled booties, your favorite pair of sneakers, or even some strappy sandals if the weather still permits.
30. And a striped sweater, because it's sweater weather, baby. Enjoy your favorite season in style, and make sure you've got a hot cocoa in hand while doing it.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.