We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the bookworms of the Buzzfeed Community to recommend celebrity books that are actually worth reading. Here are their fantastic recommendations!
1. My Thoughts Exactly by Lily Allen.
2. In The Country We Love by Diane Guerrero.
3. Unfiltered by Lily Collins.
4. Born a Crime by Trevor Noah.
5. Why Not Me? and Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? And Other Concerns by Mindy Kaling.
6. Golf Monster by Alice Cooper.
7. Last Black Unicorn by Tiffany Haddish.
8. I Am Ozzy by Ozzy Osbourne.
9. You’re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day.
10. Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis.
11. Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison.
12. Vanished Years by Rupert Everett.
13. Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton.
14. Yes Please! by Amy Poehler.
15. A Beginner's Guide to Acting English by Shappi Khorsandi.
16. Girl Logic by Iliza Shlesinger.
17. As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride by Cary Elwes.
18. The Dirt by Motley Crüe.
19. Becoming by Michelle Obama.
20. Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham.
21. The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher.
22. Life in Motion by Misty Copeland.
23. Bossypants by Tina Fey.
Note: submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.