1. On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, which was filming in Orlando to celebrate Universal Studio’s Diagon Alley extension to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Tariq and The Roots performed a Harry Potter-inspired rap and it was incredible.
Tariq, who Jimmy described as “one of the biggest Harry Potter fans out there,” took Questlove’s beat and launched into some fantastic fantastical rhymes: “Yo, lend me an Extendable Ear, then another ear / Hit the Three Broomsticks, give me a Butterbeer…”
2. Who knew Hogwarts hip-hop was going to be the hottest release of the week? Enjoy, you music-loving Muggles:
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏